How Often Do You Wash Your Jeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
explain how your jeans get dirty or smell every week? you do wear underwear right??

Yeah I wear underwear, Sweat goes through material... you do realize this right?

Bigmike's dick is sucked very very very often and he nevers showers after those blowjobs...

on a more serious note.... don't you shower man? When you have sex, blowjobs, whatever you do....don't you wash sometime after?

you actually wait long enough to know the smell after a blowjob is grotesque?

I've never noticed a "grotesque" smell after sex or a blowjob...maybe it's because I shower....

or...what would excuse you...maybe the girls who suck your dick are dirty bitches who don't eer wash their mouths? maybe that's when the smell comes in...

btw...this post is very serious... I am intrigued.

Yes I shower, At Least once a day. twice in summer. I'm not talking about having a grotesque smell after having a BJ, I'm talking about working in your ****ing jeans all day long, walking around, doing your daily routine, people sweat. that shit goes right through your underwear. I've never heard of people not washing their jeans for Months on end... that's ****ing weird.

If I wear a pair of jeans, I'll wear em for 2 days and wash em. I don't wait a week or a few ****ing months.

whatever I just find it odd... maybe I sweat more than the average dude, but I guess I like to keep my clothes nice and fresh.

depends on the jean

raw denim preferably never. i'm on my 6th pair in 3 years of the same jeans.

i agree with brettz, sweat don't travel thru ur boxers and onto jeans ending up smelliing... no way dude. mine never smelled, and i wash em every 2 weeks.

Êtes-vous en train de parler de lavage?

Moi je lave mes jeans quand y sont sales. Peu importe quand c'est... Des fois des mois, des fois avec le lavage hebdomadaire...

this.

i don't sweat through my boxers into my jeans...

my jeans don't smell. I don't want to wash them because it will ruin them.

sorry dude but if you don't wash your jeans for Weeks/months on end, they're going to stink.

don't be such a pansy because you think washing jeans will ruin them, they're ****ing clothes, not a priceless antique here. washing clothes doesn't ruin them unless you wash them day in and day out for a year. washing your jeans once a week, they'll last a couple years. if you Really need jeans to last you more than 6-12 months there's something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back