Israel vs Hamas: Deadly Theater (Thread About the On Going WAR)

I agree. But American troops were deployed in Libya, covert obviously.

Not at the time your article said they were, not even close, and not in the numbers they said they were. Even RT didnt post the article because it was such a fabrication even they would lose credibility. And they are usually first on the job when it comes to Americans.

I've seen this video before, dont let the propaganda fool you. The Iranian army would not stand a chance against the Israeli army, especially with the flight routes jordan and Saudi arabia would allow israel to take through their territory. What would cripple the Israeli army is the cost of doing such an endeavour. It would be enormous, too high. And casualties on both sides would be tragic. The Israeli army is designed financially for defensive purposes. Long range warfare is not a smart idea.

In all honesty, I feel the destruction of Israel will be an internal matter. It's just a question of time. Surrounded by millions if not billions of alienated folks that can't wait to get a hand on that land.

Well by internal matter you are right. But i dont think you know exactly what the largest issues are today in Israel. The number one outrage for the population is the astronmical cost of living. Tel Aviv is as expensive as London these days. Even cottage cheese produced in israel is half the price in the united states then it is in Israel. The number 2 problem is netenyahu.

The millions of billions of alienated folk have been ignorantly rallied by their dictatorship governments. I dont know if you watch arab news, but i watch Syrian, jordanian, palestinian, pakistani etc. And i know a morrocan translator who previously worked for news agencies in Syria. They say ridiculous things to the population.

I truly believe Netenyahu needs to step down, he is bad for the country, and bad for peace. But israel isnt going anywhere anytime soon. They are a very useful political tool for population control by arab governments. They know this, Israel is more important to them intact than absent, no one cares about palestinians unfortunately, Iran prefers to provide $200,000,000 annualy in weapons to Hamas and Hezbollah instead of aid to palestinians.

You should take a trip to Israel, when things calm down and see the country with your own eyes.

This is true, still doesn't change the fact that you can't kick someone else out of their country.

Tell that to the terrorist and hippies trying to kick jews out of their country. And don't give me the bs about jews stealing arabs' land. That land belonged to both peoples. Arabs have controlled that land (and the jews within) for hundreds of years. Don't you think it's the Jews' turn to control their land too?

Near the Israel-Gaza border (CNN) -- Israel is prepared to significantly escalate its military operation against Palestinian militants in Gaza, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday.

The comments come on the heels of reports that the Israel Defense Forces have widened the scope of their effort to stop rocket attacks from Gaza, targeting Palestinian media organizations, government buildings and the homes of Hamas officials in Gaza.

"We are exacting a heavy price from Hamas and the (other) terrorist organizations, and IDF is prepared for a significant expansion of its operations," Netanyahu told reporters shortly before the start of a weekly Cabinet meeting in Jerusalem.

Saeb Erakat, a member of the executive committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization, told CNN that Netanyahu should learn "a lesson" that "there will be never be a security without peace."
Photos: Violence flares between Palestinians, Israelis Photos: Violence flares between Palestinians, Israelis
Missile hits Israel during CNN live shot
Fighting back despite airstrikes
Israeli family talks about Gaza rockets
Small boy caught in Mideast crossfire

Netanyahu is "waging a campaign of attacks and bombardment and military attacks against Gaza," and may launch a land invasion, Erakat said. "He wants to kill 1000, 1500, 2000 Palestinians. Where would this put us?"

Erakat -- part of the Fatah faction in the West Bank -- added: "We have one aim now: to ensure we stop the attacks against Gaza, to ensure to sustain the calm, mutual comprehensive calm. That's all what we want."

The United States and several European countries have put the brunt of the blame for the current crisis on Hamas, saying Israel has a right to protect itself. Arab and Muslim nations, meanwhile, have accused Israel of being the aggressor.

Rocket attacks into Israel were the "precipitating event" for the fighting under way now, U.S. President Barack Obama said during a stop in Thailand Sunday. "We are actively working with all the parties in the region to see if we can end those missiles being fired without further escalation of violence in the region."

Over the last four days, militants in Gaza have fired 846 rockets at Israel -- 302 of which were intercepted by Israe's Iron Dome defense system, according to the IDF. Nearly 100 rockets fired from Gaza over the same time frame crashed back into the strip.

"Hamas fires from civilian areas and hits its own people," the IDF said in a Twitter post Sunday.

U.S. fears Israel-Hamas conflict escalates to ground invasion

Over the weekend, Netanyahu said he spoke with a number of leaders, including Obama.

"In my talks with leaders, I emphasize the effort Israel is making to avoid hitting civilians, and this at a time when Hamas and other terrorist organizations are making every effort to hit civilian targets in Israel," the prime minister said.

French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, in Jerusalem Sunday meeting with Netanyahu, tweeted a simple message: "War can be avoided. War must be avoided." The ministry said he was hoping to "work out a cease-fire with all parties involved."

An Arab League delegation plans to visit Gaza on Tuesday, a spokesman said.

Since Israel launched its offensive on Wednesday against what it says are "terrorist sites" in response to persistent rocket attacks that have plagued portion of southern Israel for months, 57 Palestinians have been killed, according to a spokesman for the ministry of health in Gaza. They include 15 children, seven women, and five elderly people, the spokesman said. More than 560 people were injured, he said.

The spokesman did not say how many militants have been killed.

A Palestinian girl and a man were killed Sunday in an airstrike that targeted the town of al-Shati in western Gaza, Hamas-run al-Aqsa TV reported.

Six Palestinian journalists were injured Sunday when Israeli warplanes targeted two buildings that housed Palestinian and Hamas news organizations as well as a handful of international news outlets, according to Palestinian government and media reports. The IDF released a video along with a message saying it showed the "surgical" targeting of Hamas communication operations on the roof of a media building in Gaza, and that only the antenna atop the building was struck.

"If Hamas commanders in Gaza can communicate with each other, then they can attack us," the IDF said in one of its several Twitter posts on the issue. "This is the capability that we targeted ... We did not target any other floors." The IDF also urged reporters to "stay away from Hamas positions and operatives."

Nour Odeh, a Palestinian government spokeswoman in the West Bank, said the attack on the two buildings "is an assault on the freedom of the press and an attempt to prohibit journalists from conveying to the outside world what is exactly happening in the Gaza strip and the extent to which Israel is violating international law and international humanitarian law in this besieged part of the occupied Palestinian territory."
Israeli troops mass on Gaza border
24 hours in Gaza
Blasts interrupt interview in Gaza
Map: IsraelMap: Israel

In Israel, rocket attacks from Gaza in recent days have killed at least three people and wounded 68, including a number of soldiers along the Israel-Gaza border, the Israel Defense Forces said.

"A short while ago, a rocket fired from Gaza hit the Israeli town of Ofakim, directly hitting a car," the IDF said Sunday on Twitter, adding that there were reports of injuries.

One woman in the Israeli city of Ashkelon was in her home when a rocket hit her carport.

As clean-up crews worked to remove debris from around the house, another air siren sounded.

While many Israelis who have lived under rocket attacks from Gaza for years developed a routine for running to take cover, the latest violence is paralyzing.

A marina in Ashkelon, which is usually busy with people enjoying the outdoors, has largely emptied out as families keep their children indoors.

Q&A: Gaza strikes could be beginning of ground attack

Leaders across the world have called on Israeli and Palestinian governing bodies to show restraint, fearing at a minimum a possible repeat of Israel's 2008 invasion that left at least 1,400 people dead.

Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy, said discussions were underway about how to bring about a cease-fire.

"But there are no guarantees at the moment," Morsy said Saturday in Cairo, where he met with Hamas officials and other Arab diplomats.

Morsy did not go into details of the effort, though an Egyptian military official told CNN the nation's intelligence chief, Mohammed Shehata, was spearheading talks with Hamas and Israel.

Shehata contacted Israel and requested it "calm down" the situation, said the military official, a general, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject matter.

It is not known what, if anything, Israel said in response to the request.

Hamas, however, put conditions on cease-fire talks. Israel must cease its attacks and lift its blockade of Gaza in exchange "for stopping the rockets" targeting Israeli cities, according to a report by the Palestinian Information Center, a Hamas-run media outlet.

Israel is unlikely to consider such a request as it sees the blockade as vital to its national security.

Palestinian lawmaker Mustafa Barghouti told CNN Sunday that, "We are very worried about three things: the Israeli preparation for a big ground operation, second that Israel is bombarding journalists and trying to silence the media from reporting what is happening in Gaza, and third the Israeli attacks on the West Bank against non-violent protesters."

The Israeli government has called up 75,000 reservists, while it simultaneously deployed 30,000 troops to the Gaza border, the IDF said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/18/world/meast/gaza-israel-strike/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Not at the time your article said they were, not even close, and not in the numbers they said they were. Even RT didnt post the article because it was such a fabrication even they would lose credibility. And they are usually first on the job when it comes to Americans.

I've seen this video before, dont let the propaganda fool you. The Iranian army would not stand a chance against the Israeli army, especially with the flight routes jordan and Saudi arabia would allow israel to take through their territory. What would cripple the Israeli army is the cost of doing such an endeavour. It would be enormous, too high. And casualties on both sides would be tragic. The Israeli army is designed financially for defensive purposes. Long range warfare is not a smart idea.

Well by internal matter you are right. But i dont think you know exactly what the largest issues are today in Israel. The number one outrage for the population is the astronmical cost of living. Tel Aviv is as expensive as London these days. Even cottage cheese produced in israel is half the price in the united states then it is in Israel. The number 2 problem is netenyahu.

The millions of billions of alienated folk have been ignorantly rallied by their dictatorship governments. I dont know if you watch arab news, but i watch Syrian, jordanian, palestinian, pakistani etc. And i know a morrocan translator who previously worked for news agencies in Syria. They say ridiculous things to the population.

I truly believe Netenyahu needs to step down, he is bad for the country, and bad for peace. But israel isnt going anywhere anytime soon. They are a very useful political tool for population control by arab governments. They know this, Israel is more important to them intact than absent, no one cares about palestinians unfortunately, Iran prefers to provide $200,000,000 annualy in weapons to Hamas and Hezbollah instead of aid to palestinians.

You should take a trip to Israel, when things calm down and see the country with your own eyes

I was within 1000m this Summer of it.

I want to Visit Haifa, that's my dream. We need a long lasting peace deal. I have relatives in the Golan Heights, they serve in the IDF and everything.

RT news office's also bombed by the IDF. They don't like progaganda competition...

http://www.lepoint.fr/monde/gaza-israel-detruit-le-bureau-de-la-chaine-russe-rt-18-11-2012-1530495_24.php
La chaîne publique russe Russia Today (RT) a annoncé dimanche que le bureau à Gaza de son antenne en langue arabe avait été détruit dans la nuit dans un raid israélien contre deux centres de presse, qui a blessé huit journalistes palestiniens, mais personne dans l'équipe de RT. L'armée israélienne a confirmé, dimanche, l'attaque contre les bâtiments, expliquant avoir visé l'antenne sur le toit parce que le Hamas l'utilisait également pour ses "communications opérationnelles".

"Le bureau de Russia Today à Gaza, situé dans le centre de presse al-Shawa, a été détruit par une frappe aérienne israélienne contre l'immeuble. L'équipe n'a pas été touchée", a indiqué la chaîne dans un communiqué. "L'antenne en langue arabe de RT, Rusiya Al-Yaum, a été frappée par les forces israéliennes dans la bande de Gaza dans les premières heures du 18 novembre, approximativement à 1 h 30 en heure locale", a précisé la chaîne. "Les bureaux de la chaîne étaient situés au dernier étage de l'immeuble de 11 niveaux, avec ceux d'autres médias, dont Sky News, ITV et des agences de presse palestiniennes", poursuit RT.

Quatre missiles

"Au total, la partie israélienne a lancé quatre missiles, dont un a frappé le bureau de RT", a encore indiqué la chaîne, qui a ajouté avoir repris ses activités depuis le cinquième niveau de l'immeuble. Selon des témoins, le complexe a été sérieusement endommagé. Les journalistes à l'intérieur avaient été évacués après un premier raid, qui a été suivi de deux autres frappes au moins sur le site. Le complexe abritait la chaîne de télévision al-Quds, considérée comme proche du mouvement islamiste Hamas au pouvoir à Gaza.

I was within 1000m this Summer of it.

I want to Visit Haifa, that's my dream. We need a long lasting peace deal. I have relatives in the Golan Heights, they serve in the IDF and everything.

You'll find alot of druze, bedouins and arab IDF soldiers in the Golan heights, west bank, and the negev. They know the land very well, the arab populations are high in those regions and they're more comfortable dealing with arab soldiers. Especially near Nazareth and Hebron. What does your family do in the IDF?

^Draft, all Druze must serve. It's funny because those far relatives were deployed in Southern Lebanon in 1984 and my mom's side of the family fought in that area on the opposite side. Pretty damn ridiculous

Here is more news:

lcn.canoe.ca

Alors qu'Israël a menacé ce week-end d'étendre «significativement» son opération contre Gaza, une marche de solidarité envers le peuple palestinien devait se tenir ce dimanche, à Montréal.

Organisé par la Coalition pour la justice et la paix en Palestine, le rassemblement devait débuter à 13h devant le Pavillon Hall de l'Université Concordia.

«La situation à Gaza continue de se détériorer, a souligné, dans un communiqué, Mahmoud Abdelal, un militant du collectif montréalais Tendamon. L'armée israélienne bombarde toute la bande de territoire depuis la mer et par air. Les spéculations sur la possibilité d'une invasion terrestre continuent de circuler au moment même où l'armée israélienne a rappelé un nombre sans précédent de 75 000 réservistes.»

Les députés de Québec solidaire, Françoise David et Amir Khadir, devaient se joindre à la marche de solidarité. «Les tirs de roquettes sur les civils en Israël et le bombardement de Gaza par l'armée israélienne doivent cesser», a exhorté Françoise David, dimanche, dans un communiqué.

«L'impunité avec laquelle l'État d'Israël bafoue les droits du peuple palestinien doit cesser», a ajouté la députée de Gouin, qui croit qu'«une paix juste et durable pour les Palestiniens et les Israéliens ne sera possible qu'avec la fin de la colonisation des territoires occupés et du blocus imposé à Gaza».

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/regional/montreal/archives/2012/11/20121118-110750.html

^Draft, all Druze must serve. It's funny because those far relatives were deployed in Southern Lebanon in 1984 and my mom's side of the family fought in that area on the opposite side. Pretty damn ridiculous

Here is more news:

lcn.canoe.ca

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/regional/montreal/archives/2012/11/20121118-110750.html

Thats and odd family situation, must be an interesting topic at the dinner table. I'm aware of the mandatory druze service, i was referring to the locations where non-jewish soldiers usually serve if they're in the field.

5 women, 4 children killed in Gaza strike

Air Force missile hits residential building in Gaza, kills 11 Palestinians. Hamas vows to avenge their deaths

Elior Levy Published: 11.18.12, 20:03 / Israel News

At least 11 Palestinian civilians, including four children, were killed on Sunday in what Hamas said was an Israeli airstrike on a Gaza apartment building, Palestinian reports said.

Five women, including one 80-year-old, and four small children were among the dead, said Gaza health official Ashraf al-Kidra. It was further reported that seven of the dead were members of the same family and that 25 people were hurt in the attack

A Gaza source said that the target was apparently Jamal Mohammed Yassin Dalu, 50, an engineer. Dalu is likely linked to the rocket unit. However, the source said that Dalu and Rabia are not connected

AFP0701512-01-08396146_wa.jpg

Hamas' military wing vowed to avenge the Palestinians' deaths and stated that "the massacre will not go unpunished." The IDF did not comment on the attack.

Palestinian sources also reported that 19 people were killed in IDF strikes in Gaza and 66 in total since the beginning of Operation Pillar of Defense.

Medics in Gaza said that the two men who were killed in the strike were civilians and not members of Hamas or the Islamic Jihad.

Reuters and AP contributed to this report

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4307988,00.html

Tell that to the terrorist and hippies trying to kick jews out of their country. And don't give me the bs about jews stealing arabs' land. That land belonged to both peoples. Arabs have controlled that land (and the jews within) for hundreds of years. Don't you think it's the Jews' turn to control their land too?

Dude arab is, christian arab, muslim arab and jew arab (even if u might not consider it) being jewish is a religion and beliefs, in morroco its full of jews and i consider them arab,s they can live wherever they wanna live no need to STEAL a country because they dont have one and if they do than dnt get mad if palestinians are doing whatever they can do to take it back , and they will take it back and live their lives like any normal person without this bullshit, this shit is gonna lead to a world war 3 and ur country is gnna be the reason for it. I honestly see everybody the same , muslim,christian,jew even if everybody thinks that arabs hate jews, it is only a belief and dosent change the persone to my eyes as long as this person repects me but when it comes to israel and zionism then this is something else and i hope that the world realises what is really going on soon

Dude arab is, christian arab, muslim arab and jew arab (even if u might not consider it) being jewish is a religion and beliefs, in morroco its full of jews and i consider them arab,s they can live wherever they wanna live no need to STEAL a country because they dont have one and if they do than dnt get mad if palestinians are doing whatever they can do to take it back , and they will take it back and live their lives like any normal person without this bullshit, this shit is gonna lead to a world war 3 and ur country is gnna be the reason for it. I honestly see everybody the same , muslim,christian,jew even if everybody thinks that arabs hate jews, it is only a belief and dosent change the persone to my eyes as long as this person repects me but when it comes to israel and zionism then this is something else and i hope that the world realises what is really going on soon

The fact that you see everyone the same is good, but how can you make such a bold statement as (hope the world realises what is really going on soon)?

You've shown so many signs that you've just briefly looked at this issue, and taken the propaganda.

This is the most simple issue to explain in the world today, with the most complicated solution.. And misinformation and propaganda is part of what is complicating the solution.

If you read anything i wrote in the past few pages you would realise the country was not stolen... Until 1917 arabs in the area, yes jewish, muslim and christian arabs, had NO freedom of speech. The egyptians considered the south their land, the syrians considered what is now lebanon, jordan, israel and palestine to be their land. Read the quotes i posted. Arab leaders in the area at the time all considered themselves to be syrian, and the name palestine, throughout history was used and adopted by the jews, given by the romans. You can read hebrew books and articles dating back to the 5th century referring to themselves as palestinians.

This is why, at the time, the arab muslims and christians who live in the land that the british dubbed the Mandate of Palestine (was still not a country) were insulted by the name, and made it public as they had freedom of speech for the first time in hundreds of years. They found the name to be an insult to their identity, a zionist creation, and considered themselves to be syrian...

And jews were openly persecuted in Morocco, heavily persecuted in most areas. I know hundreds of jews and muslims from Morocco who can vouch for this.

If you really want to debate this issue, make a thread. And ill be glad to discuss it. I know the history very well, this is what i studied inside and outside of school. If you think you can prove this country was stolen i challenge you to do so.

... I know the history very well, this is what i studied inside and outside of school. If you think you can prove this country was stolen i challenge you to do so...

It seems your knowledge of history is limited to what you learned at hebrew school. That said, go pick up any atlas dating before 1948, the land will be called Palestine.

If you think that a bunch of blue eyes blond jews of European descent, originated from the heart of the middle east, you are clearly choosing to ignore the laws of genetics as well.

Nonetheless, your commitment to spreading propaganda is impressive.

comprend pas personne a encore poster ce Video.
qui représente bien humaineri a sont mailleur.

Peuple Élue Dieu m'aime!!

It seems your knowledge of history is limited to what you learned at hebrew school. That said, go pick up any atlas dating before 1948, the land will be called Palestine.

If you think that a bunch of blue eyes blond jews of European descent, originated from the heart of the middle east, you are clearly choosing to ignore the laws of genetics as well.

Nonetheless, your commitment to spreading propaganda is impressive.

In 1948 it was palestine? Before the two state solution it was the "British Mandate of Palestine actually. Many mapping systems show the area on the map at the time after the two state solution as palestine because most countries refused to acknowledge israel's existence. If you had bothered to read what i wrote a few pages back you would realise that in the first preposition the jews were offered a much small piece of land as at the time they were far less jews. The indiginous jewish population was 10% of the total at the time.... Anywaus go back, read what i wrote and refute that if you can. Another ignorant poster. No one can come up with a decent argument...

It looks like the Concordia PLO movement is on again, this time joined by the two jokers Khadir and Francoise David.

There will never be peace in the ME, a good portion of it lives in the dark ages and the other party is very aggressive.

Back