Israel vs Hamas

You should run a truth table for
#3 & #5

Data do not lie. Your basically admitting you're wrong. You are in fact complicit of genocide.

I’m basically admitting I’m wrong…

How?

Explain my personal connection to genocide while you’re at it

It's no big deal you dont' get it.

CNN investigation on: Dying for a bag of flour: Videos and eyewitness accounts cast doubt on Israel’s timeline of deadly Gaza aid delivery

Israel if fucked big time due to leaked footage.
lol... Got it, you don't know how to explain your angry nonsensical outburst.

I'm curious why an angry asian looking russian is suddenly obsessed with Israel. You have literally no connection to this, meanwhile your people have killed hundreds of thousands of ukrainian civilians, but that doesn't bother you.

^^ Pour Israël, c'est pas mal plus difficile de justifier l'épuration de Gaza si y'a pas d'otage à libérer, et pour le reste de la planète, c'est pas mal plus difficile de critiquer Israël si elle prétend épurer Gaza pour mieux libérer des otages le moments venu.

Sinon, GG à IDF pour avoir abattu trois fils du chef du Hamas, ainsi que 4 de ses petits fils ! ! ! Quand tu es rendu 2 générations en bas, ça démontre clairement le sérieux de ton engagement ! ! ! ! ! !

meanwhile your people have killed hundreds of thousands of ukrainian civilians, but that doesn't bother you.

3120b0df26c68505252704f63659e697.jpg

4 times less than in 6 months in Gaza in 10 years of conflict.

Russia bad. Israel good.

Inb4 population density and human shields

I'm curious why an angry asian looking russian is suddenly obsessed with Israel. You have literally no connection to this, meanwhile your people have killed hundreds of thousands of ukrainian civilians, but that doesn't bother you.
You might have to track back what I've written in the past in the Ukraine/Russia thread. I'm not Russian at all & have no connection whatsoever to it. When Russia invaded the territory, I've written often how sending weapon to Ukraine is wrong. Supporting them is a waste of money. I mean many useless death in the process. It kind of stand in what techlead told. I also watched John Mearsheimer "Why is Ukraine the West's Fault?".

You have Destiny that mocked techlead about his claim. The same gamer who 100% support Israel.

At 5:41 the bold claim . Since we're Canadian & the parliament scandal. Who's is full of shit?

For the case with Israel Hamas war, well it's more obvious since IDF have peanut brain. They're guilty AF.

Although, techlead stand for Israel even he stated that they're guilty AF when the event began, but is unlisted. According to his bid, Irsrael will win this but doesn't quite explain it. Might be some nasty bs we don't know about.

Last edited:
Un quick search me sort les chiffres suivants depuis 2014 (en fait il faut remonter a plus de 20 ans pour le dernier attentat du Hamas).

Attentat terroriste fait par des Ukrainiens

attentat terroriste fait par le Hamas

Je sais pas qu’est-ce que tu essayes de prouver… que si y’avait eu plus d’attentats terroriste par le Hamas que par des Ukrainiens ca justifierait de tuer des dizaines de miliers de femmes et d’enfants palestiniens?

^^^
Calisse, ya crissement plus de terrorist quebecois, si on se fit a la liste. Au state y en a genre plus de 100 par année.

Un quick search me sort les chiffres suivants depuis 2014 (en fait il faut remonter a plus de 20 ans pour le dernier attentat du Hamas).

Je sais pas qu’est-ce que tu essayes de prouver… que si y’avait eu plus d’attentats terroriste par le Hamas que par des Ukrainiens ca justifierait de tuer des dizaines de miliers de femmes et d’enfants palestiniens?
Hamas ou autre groupe, ça change rien. Les musulmans veulent exterminer les juifs

3120b0df26c68505252704f63659e697.jpg

4 times less than in 6 months in Gaza in 10 years of conflict.

Russia bad. Israel good.

Inb4 population density and human shields
Would you look at that!

In Ukraine you can tell the difference between a civilian and a soldier.. But in Gaza... They're all civilians!

Last edited:
Would you look at that!

In Ukraine you can tell the difference between a civilian and a soldier.. But in Gaza... They're all civilians!

Yeah, how come the most advanced army, with the most intelligent people, from the country that invented science and technology, and won all the nobel prizes, can’t tell the difference between these normal civilians:

68921598530ccf1f47a56d8d99dd765d.jpg

And these civilians:

97ee08d59ecedfb1992304ba8ca64fb5.jpg

Seems legit.

I mean, coming from a country that doesn’t even care about their own people, what can you expect?

Oh, and where are the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Ukrainian civilians casualties?

Oops.

What I'm currently afraid is the dumb move the peanut brain did on the embassy. What if the US & all around will stop arming them.

What if the whole Arab continent start to bombard the peanut brain paradise?

Last edited:
Yeah, how come the most advanced army, with the most intelligent people, from the country that invented science and technology, and won all the nobel prizes, can’t tell the difference between these normal civilians:

68921598530ccf1f47a56d8d99dd765d.jpg

And these civilians:

97ee08d59ecedfb1992304ba8ca64fb5.jpg

Seems legit.

I mean, coming from a country that doesn’t even care about their own people, what can you expect?

Oops.
I was expecting you to use Material from Hamas marketing campaigns at one point. They only wore uniforms for marketing recruitment videos, otherwise they are exclusively dressed as civilians. They don't hide this either.

Here are screenshots directly from Hamas and PIJ social media videos of them fighting exclusively in civilian clothing. They're not hiding it... They're also not hiding that they're doing this from apartment buildings, hospitals and mosques.. However, it remains a mystery why the IDF targeted those buildings..

I'll start with a guy who's obviously defending Hamas military headquarters, which seems to be situated in an apartment building..

1712935710909.png

1712935040153.png

1712935103376.png

1712935369311.png

1712935408356.png

1712935486280.png

1712935506673.png

Hamas still uses the same tactic they did 15 years ago, you should pay attention to the following analysis, specifically Page 17, last paragraph which discusses how their tactics diminish Israel's technological advantage.

how come the most advanced army, with the most intelligent people, from the country that invented science and technology, and won all the nobel prizes, can’t tell the difference between these normal civilians:

NATO StratCom Analysis Hamas use of human shields in Gaza

I used a tactic regularly used by you, Eamon7 and MrDeap to put your double standard on display. Deliberate conflation of military and civilian casualties.

Surprisingly enough, you were the first to fall into it by immediately differentiating between the two. If you can recognize the difference between civilian and military casualties in Ukraine. Why do you batch all militant and civilian casualties into 1 CIVILIAN CASUALTY NUMBER in the israel-palestine conflict... 33,000. The majority of sources have the casualty ratio at 60 to 70% civilian which falls squarely into the IDFs estimate as well.

I suggest that you educate yourself on Hamas tactics. You're probably one of those arabs who don't speak or read in arabic. But if you can, go watch Mubarak's testimony on the destruction of Hamas tunnels on the egyptian border under al-sisi in 2011...

"When we attempted to dismantle the tunnels, Hamas gathered a large group of gazans at the border, and shot at us from inside the crowd."

Last edited:
I was expecting you to use Material from Hamas marketing campaigns at one point. They only wore uniforms for marketing recruitment videos, otherwise they are exclusively dressed as civilians. They don't hide this either.

Here are screenshots directly from Hamas and PIJ social media videos of them fighting exclusively in civilian clothing. They're not hiding it... They're also not hiding that they're doing this from apartment buildings, hospitals and mosques.. However, it remains a mystery why the IDF targeted those buildings..

I'll start with a guy who's obviously defending Hamas military headquarters, which seems to be situated in an apartment building..

View attachment 58712

View attachment 58704

View attachment 58705

View attachment 58708

View attachment 58709

View attachment 58710

View attachment 58711

Hamas still uses the same tactic they did 15 years ago, you should pay attention to the following analysis, specifically Page 17, last paragraph which discusses how their tactics diminish Israel's technological advantage.

NATO StratCom Analysis Hamas use of human shields in Gaza

I used a tactic regularly used by you, Eamon7 and MrDeap to put your double standard on display. Deliberate conflation of military and civilian casualties.

Surprisingly enough, you were the first to fall into it by immediately differentiating between the two. If you can recognize the difference between civilian and military casualties in Ukraine. Why do you batch all militant and civilian casualties into 1 CIVILIAN CASUALTY NUMBER in the israel-palestine conflict... 33,000. The majority of sources have the casualty ratio at 60 to 70% civilian which falls squarely into the IDFs estimate as well.

I suggest that you educate yourself on Hamas tactics. You're probably one of those arabs who don't speak or read in arabic. But if you can, go watch Mubarak's testimony on the destruction of Hamas tunnels on the egyptian border under al-sisi in 2011...
All those pics & fail to explain what happened to world central kitchen...

Israel should care more about fixing relationship rather than war with Hamas. At this rate Israel will disappear.

Deleted the world central kitchen
Bombing an arab embassy & had the gut to claim it's not one. Makes Arab neighbor quite frustrated
Peeps missing their fedex courrier that passes the red sea by the Houthies
Africa shitting on them & which also kick out G7 from their countries
Deleted tiktok in NA
Feed ads with BS peanut brain story in NA

Yes, fuck you Israel.

Back