Israel vs Hamas

La police est bien confus de la situation. Le journaliste de TVA c'est fait booter.

L'invasion de la politique étrangère (Israel) n'a pas sa place ici.

Last edited:
You might not see this on your feed, but that maybe what show up for all the student who have protested.

Israel in the other end just shit on us & publish their terrorist ads that incite violence. That's the meaning of losing the media war.

When peanut brain will one day grow?

Last edited:
PEANUT BRAINS ATTACK UCLA PROTESTORS
"Over several hours, counterdemonstrators hurled objects, including wood and a metal barrier, at the camp and those inside. Fights repeatedly broke out. Some tried to force their way into the camp, and the pro-Palestinian side used pepper spray to defend themselves. Fireworks were also launched into the camp."

PEANUT BRAINS ATTACK UCLA PROTESTORS
"Over several hours, counterdemonstrators hurled objects, including wood and a metal barrier, at the camp and those inside. Fights repeatedly broke out. Some tried to force their way into the camp, and the pro-Palestinian side used pepper spray to defend themselves. Fireworks were also launched into the camp."

Zionist will do anything they can to shut down free speech against them. And that of course includes provocation and violence. They’ll then say “look, they’re violent protest! You need to shut them down!”, even though they’re the one doing it.

Basically what they’re doing on a much larger scale in Palestine.

Zionist will do anything they can to shut down free speech against them. And that of course includes provocation and violence. They’ll then say “look, they’re violent protest! You need to shut them down!”, even though they’re the one doing it.

Basically what they’re doing on a much larger scale in Palestine.
The protest is the making to fate Israel to be deleted of world map.

"Onion Explains" youtube video pretty much sum up what is Israel/Palestine is about. An entertainment warzone where peeps don't eat pork. I admit my sanity is long gone since its what I mostly eat.

Africa

«On est là pour le peuple et on est là pour faire des échanges commerciaux», a répondu M. Legault en Chambre

Checker ben ça, ca va être canceller, parce qu'on va peut-être être canceller.... Afrique a beaucoup de ressource et c'est plus grand que la Russie et la Chine combiné.

Back