JDM MONDAY MEETS are back for 2012!! Presented by Team OverDosed...

La température est éceurante dehors, vitres baissés et le toit ouvrant ouvert c'est niicee!

J'espère que la température restera clémente pour le meet, y devrait avoir du monde en masse....ti-counes inclus.

J'entend déjà le two-step d'ici!

Je suis arriver dans le parking et il s'est mis a pleuvoir, je suis aller de la rive-sud pour rien et la mon char est sale. Why youz a bitch mother nature? lol

À la couleur du ciel je savais dans quoi je m'embarquais, au moins j'ai vu 2-3 sexy jailbaits et des belles voitures!

sucks I only stayed for 30 minutes, but at least I got to say hi to peeps, and make some noise in the tunnel...

It was an awesome meet! Not to many retards and a lot of nice cars! Rain only lasted 10 minutes and then we were good until 930 when it started to rain hard..I still got around 300 pics!

Felt good to be at the meet!! First rain fall only lasted 10 min tops...then it was chill but half the people left!! See you all next week!

Victim's civic:

scaled.php

scaled.php
scaled.php

Douchebag ticoune's Supra:

scaled.php

scaled.php

Apparently, he was doing pulls on the main stretch and hit the civic hard as he did this without regard to the Civic driver's intention to merge onto the complex's stretch. He almost got his as kicked for it too, lol. Some random (possibly the victim's bf) was ready to tear him apart.

Back