Life Insurance: Ever consider the advantage of starting young!!

whats up....

I keep saying it..... and will continue to...

Life Insurance is something you have to start looking at now....!!

Over time its inevitable.... that you will need Life Insurance... to insure a mortgage, your family, kids, business..... etc...

so why Procrastinate , when you can start one now and pay less cause you are younger....

bunches of members ranging from 18- 35 have started their Life Insuance...

Thanks

Tonyt.

BUMP!!

Life Insurance.... its a smart thing to start..!

hope everyone is enjoying the weather...

there's always a member who is serious enough and Understands that Life Insurance is a big part of anyones Financial PLans.... and to get a good plan started up young,

Big props to all other members who have worked with me to build their life insurance plans...

just face it! its something you know you'll have to get sooner or later, why wait for later when you'll just pay more in premiums...

the basis for starting young is that simple!

thanks

Tony.

whats up....

if you're reading this thread thiking that Life Insurance is a waste for you now... really its not. !

Many members have already started their Plans, and have made a very important Financial Planning decision by doing so..

I regularly see members in the office, who start up a good Life Insurance policy in addition to their investments etc... !

thanks

Tony.

whats up....

if you're reading this thread thiking that Life Insurance is a waste for you now... really its not. !

Many members have already started their Plans, and have made a very important Financial Planning decision by doing so..

I regularly see members in the office, who start up a good Life Insurance policy in addition to their investments etc... !

thanks

Tony.

bump

whats up....

thanks

Tony.

Bump

i started at 19, even retirement savings aswell!

Getting it started younger is really the best, now i'm 21... only 2 years but still!

i started at 19, even retirement savings aswell!

Getting it started younger is really the best, now i'm 21... only 2 years but still!

Hey whats up..

Congradulations man...

thats definitely smart planning.....

Many Members are doing exactly that..!! whatever the budget we'll work something out.. getting started is the key !!
Tony..

Hey whats up..

Congradulations man...

thats definitely smart planning.....

Many Members are doing exactly that..!! whatever the budget we'll work something out.. getting started is the key !!
Tony..

bump

Hey whats up....

Whether Im working with a client from the car crowd or not... I help them build up their Financial Plan one step at a time...

Starting a good Life insurance plan.. is hands down one of the 1st and most important steps to take towards building a successful Financial Plan...

To date.. many Montrealracing members have worked with me.. and many have realized the advantage to starting their Life Insurance policy..!

Congradulations to all of them..!!

thanks
Tony

Hey whats up....

Whether Im working with a client from the car crowd or not... I help them build up their Financial Plan one step at a time...

Starting a good Life insurance plan.. is hands down one of the 1st and most important steps to take towards building a successful Financial Plan...

To date.. many Montrealracing members have worked with me.. and many have realized the advantage to starting their Life Insurance policy..!

Congradulations to all of them..!!

thanks
Tony

If anyone would like some info on Life Insurance... let me know

thanks
Tony

bump

Financial "PLANNING" is about doing things before you need to..!

although starting your life insurance when you're young may not seem to be the most logical thing to do..

however, it may very well be one of the best financial planning decisions you make..

"we dont plan to fail, we fail to plan"

Tony

although starting your life insurance when you're young may not seem to be the most logical thing to do..

however, it may very well be one of the best financial planning decisions you make..

Tony

for those of you who may think: " nah.. why would I start my life insurance now, what a waste"

you'd be surprised with the many people our age that ARE starting their insurance policies....!

so its not such a ridiculous idea.... and for those who do wait till the very last moments ( get married, buy a house, have kids etc...) you'll just be paying more cause youre older..

ITS SOOOO CHEAP... a good option, is to start on a Term policy which is like peanuts cheap.. someone 25yrs old, non-smoker, in good health can get a $250,000 policy for like $15/month...

then later on... you can change your policy to get better features etc... but at least to start youre covered... its that simple...!

Tony

bump

Tony

BUMP

if you want any info.. just let me know..!

trust me.. setting up your Life Insurance now when you are in good health is a smart idea..!

just got mine today*tu* . Not the first time I deal with Anthony so can say again that I'M very happy with the service. Anthony is a great guy, knows his stuff very well and explains it very well too... if you are skeptical or have questions he will take the time to answer all of them. THx again tony

guys/girls.. if you can, start NOW... I'm 21 and happy to have start today because you REALLY save money if your planning on getting one later on in life.

thx tony:bigup:

JP

just got mine today*tu* . Not the first time I deal with Anthony so can say again that I'M very happy with the service. Anthony is a great guy, knows his stuff very well and explains it very well too... if you are skeptical or have questions he will take the time to answer all of them. THx again tony

guys/girls.. if you can, start NOW... I'm 21 and happy to have start today because you REALLY save money if your planning on getting one later on in life.

thx tony:bigup:

JP

Way to go JP.. !

you're well on your way to building up a good financial plan.. WAY ahead of most people your age..! Unfortunately not everyone has the mind set to plan ahead like we have done for you..

Tony..

Back