little's corrado project thread.

Whoa lot of progress on the project, for the front end are u modifying the rebar/bumper to fit everything? Probably going for slim fan/rad but still a challenge to run/mount the IC and oil cooler... And are you replacing the old rusted brake booster? :p

Vraiment malade ton projet, keep it up! Wheels are pure sex :D

Last edited:
lol thanks man. i dont know about knowledge. i learn everything off the internet.lol:p well most of it.
but patience i got alot :D

chris you have the knowledge. ive yet to talk to anyone that knows more about volks then you do. this guy helped swap a vr6 in my car taking the old engine out. putting the new one in. started it up in less than a day. wasn't for him i would still be trying to figure out how to get it running. he knows these cars better then his left hand.
to see this car in person is a whole different story. amazing to see how much love has gone into this car.

thanks again chris for the help.

chris you have the knowledge. ive yet to talk to anyone that knows more about volks then you do. this guy helped swap a vr6 in my car taking the old engine out. putting the new one in. started it up in less than a day. wasn't for him i would still be trying to figure out how to get it running. he knows these cars better then his left hand.
to see this car in person is a whole different story. amazing to see how much love has gone into this car.

so true jake, haha

Whoa lot of progress on the project, for the front end are u modifying the rebar/bumper to fit everything? Probably going for slim fan/rad but still a challenge to run/mount the IC and oil cooler... And are you replacing the old rusted brake booster? :p
rebar is getting cut up, rad support is modified to fit oil cooler n intercooler. here's a new pic of the same brake booster after alittle love:D

SDC10994.jpg

i also started the wiring but it stated raining:(

SDC10992.jpg

SDC10995.jpg

extra 3 feet should be good
SDC10996.jpg

Vraiment malade ton projet, keep it up! Wheels are pure sex :D

no problem man. thanks for the comments.lol u owe me ur life NOW MUAHAHAH! ;)

stay tuned more to come after the weekend

did some more work on the rear floor pan for the fuel cell, a few more tack n seam sealer n shes good to go .
also mounted the shifter cuz i was soo excited.
SDC11019.jpg

SDC11021.jpg

SDC11022.jpg

SDC11024.jpg

SDC11025.jpg

SDC11026.jpg

still need to clean everything up n paint .

Back