Lowest Static Car of Montreal.

I'm sure you must get so much satisfaction out of ruining your car, but whatever makes you happy.

Do you really have to come brag about it though?

INB4 "haters gon hate, it's part of the game", we're hating because it's garbage.

Of course we wont brag about that , to each is own .There is no "haters gonna hate " or whatever . Im not doing it for anyone.

Doesn't sound like you have a skid plate either, it's one thing to be low, it's another thing to do dumb shit for attention. Leave that to ti-counes with park benches on their cars, you're in the same boat as them right now. People aren't looking at your car cause it's cool, they're looking cause you're fucking scraping the ground.

And don't say you're not doing it for anyone, you're either lying to yourself or completely oblivious.

Im static, and low of course

8aeba01a.jpg

bddb6e3c.jpg

See you @ eurokracy limbo :)

I like it. Would rather see a car rolling slow and scrapping everywhere over some ticoune that add ''performance'' part to his car and think he is a racecar driver.

Crazy, malade, débile la voiture!! Thats what we call function over style right there. Im sure you get girls to flash their boob's at you when they see you grinding the streets VIP style as you pass by. Not talking about the ''slipping the clutch'' @ 00:15 also. fantastic!

Crazy, malade, débile la voiture!! Thats what we call function over style right there. Im sure you get girls to flash their boob's at you when they see you grinding the streets VIP style as you pass by. Not talking about the ''slipping the clutch'' @ 00:15 also. fantastic!

Slippin' the clutch cause i was Stuck. But thanks.

Back