ManuONE, be Mortgage free yrs sooner instead of 25.

*td*
hey whats up....

had a great meeting with a member and his wife last night...

we reviewed all their financial plans etc.... first.

then we completed some Simulations of the ManuOne.... and compared it to their current 5 year fixed mortgage....

they are ready to pay the penalty at the bank to get out now... and start the ManuOne..............

They couldn't beleive how much Interest they would save and how much faster they could pay off the house... they could have it cleared in under 10 yrs..........!!!

Check it out
www.manulifebank.ca

all my contact info is here to reach me.

Tony.

hi,

5 year mortgages etc... is old school..... BIG THUMBS*td*

get more informed on the most efficient way to buy your first home or refinance your existing mortgage....

get into the new, with the ManuONe....*tu*
www.manulifebank.ca

Tony.

Hi,

if youre looking to buy a house or condo....

you have to definitely look into the ManuOne... home Equity line.

I use this setup myself... and Would not have it any other way...

Even though I can offer them, Im highly against a Conventional 5 year mortgage... thats the best way to waste your money on interest. instead of paying down the principal..!

www.manulikebanck.ca

thanks
Tony.

Hi,

if youre looking to buy a house or condo....

you have to definitely look into the ManuOne... home Equity line.

I use this setup myself... and Would not have it any other way...

Even though I can offer them, Im highly against a Conventional 5 year mortgage... thats the best way to waste your money on interest. instead of paying down the principal..!

www.manulikebanck.ca

thanks
Tony.

MANUONE...

Featured in MoneySense Magazine as one of the top methods to reduce your debt and build wealth...!!

www.manulifebank.ca

Hey whats up..

for anyone looking to buy, move or re-finance their home now or in the spring.. its a great time to consider the

ManuONE...!!

www.manulifebank.ca

whatch the ManuONE movie...!

thanks
Tony..

Hey whats up..

for anyone looking to buy, move or re-finance their home now or in the spring.. its a great time to consider the

ManuONE...!!

www.manulifebank.ca

whatch the ManuONE movie...!

thanks
Tony..

hi..

the ManuOne is now at 5.75% the new prime rate.. and looking into the near future with more interest cuts expected... it will follow..!!

Home equity line of credit.. is the way to go..!

Tony...

hi,

if your in the market to buy a house this spring.. the ManuOne is the way to go..!!

interest rates have fallen again..! all the better..!

if you want to know more how you can benefit from the ManuOne, just pm me or call..!

thanks
Tony..

hi,

if your in the market to buy a house this spring.. the ManuOne is the way to go..!!

interest rates have fallen again..! all the better..!

if you want to know more how you can benefit from the ManuOne, just pm me or call..!

thanks
Tony..

BUMP

Bank of Canada Lowered the cental Bank rate once again today... by .5%

this means prime will now be at 4.75%..!!

clearly illustrating the advantage to be on a Home Equity Line of Credit..!

the ManuOne is the way to go.. when buying a home.!

click this link to go to the Manulifebank home page..!

Home

if you want more info.. just let me know

thanks
Tony..

hey whats up..

check out the new Manulife bank website..!! they changed it up nicely..

click on the lady to view the ManuOne video..! really good..!

Home

a home credit line is the way to go..!! Locked in 5years.. what a waste.. your just making more money for the banks.. which is what they want.. they want you locked for 5years.. and force you with those nice penalties if you try to get out..!

Tony

Good deal,among the best i went to see some brokers,i mean..****ing big brokers and it's all the same,around 4-5% at the best *tu*

You'll have mail in 5 minutes.. :p

Hi Tony,

I havn't heard or looked yet... have the mortgage rates gone down again this month?

Also, just so I understand, I'm guessing that the ManuONE plan is a variable rate loan? What happens if there is a crisis such as in the US right now with skyrocketing rates? Would this seriously affect someone on a ManuONE plan as opposed to someone with a locked fixed rate at another institution?

Yes the rates have gone down again this month woot woot

But Tony, I did appreciate the sit down I had with you, and I understand the concept of this type of mortgage, however, you should mention to people, that's it's really for "disciplined" people only. It will work AMAZING to those who are disciplined, but if you're not, then I would personally suggest a normal mortgage.

We decided to go with a 25 year mortgage about 1 1/2 years ago. We pay every 2 weeks and took a variable rate. When I check online how many years I have left, it indicates 14years and 6 months! Not as good as what your plan predicted, but I'm still happy with the current situation. However, I still might come see you in a few years, because I did like the idea, but we shall see when I'm ready to upgrade into a house from my condo.

Hi Tony,

I havn't heard or looked yet... have the mortgage rates gone down again this month?

Also, just so I understand, I'm guessing that the ManuONE plan is a variable rate loan? What happens if there is a crisis such as in the US right now with skyrocketing rates? Would this seriously affect someone on a ManuONE plan as opposed to someone with a locked fixed rate at another institution?

Yes the rates have gone down again this month woot woot

But Tony, I did appreciate the sit down I had with you, and I understand the concept of this type of mortgage, however, you should mention to people, that's it's really for "disciplined" people only. It will work AMAZING to those who are disciplined, but if you're not, then I would personally suggest a normal mortgage.

We decided to go with a 25 year mortgage about 1 1/2 years ago. We pay every 2 weeks and took a variable rate. When I check online how many years I have left, it indicates 14years and 6 months! Not as good as what your plan predicted, but I'm still happy with the current situation. However, I still might come see you in a few years, because I did like the idea, but we shall see when I'm ready to upgrade into a house from my condo.

hey guys whats up..

yes the ManuOne is best for someone who is conscious of their spending habits and not living pay cheque to pay cheque. if thats the case.. then yes I fully agree the ManuOne can hurt. and that person would be better off on a conventional mortgage. BUT the beauty of the ManuOne.. is that if someone does start on it.. and after 1 year or two.. feel they cant manage this strategy.. they can get out with $0 penalties. Fcuking banks.. they are all thieves..!!

the ManuOne is not only a great mortgage tool.. its also an all in "one" Mortgage, savings, chequing, consolidated banking system.

Redline, I think you got it backwards.. the rates in the US are plunging to stimulate growth... if they were increasing rates.. it would be over and out for them. because of the whole credit crisis over there.. they have no choice but to lower rates again..!

yes the ManuOne is a variable rate. it can go up and down. but after you understand the mechanics of the ManuOne.. the fact that the rate is variable is actually an advantage..!!

Personally I would have it no other way..! ManuOne without hesitation..!

if anyone ever has any questions.. just let me know.

or hit up their wicked website..! at this link

Home

hey whats up..

if you're in the market for a house or condo.. even duplex etc..

its definitely a good idea to consider a ManuOne setup..

if anyone has questions. just let me know

or visit Manulife Bank's great website

at

www.manulifebank.ca

thanks
Tony

hows it going..

ManuOne is the way to go.. to buy your home..!

with all this market turmoil.. banks around the world announced a surprise interest rate cut.. including bank of Canada.. by a huge .5%.. thats very rare..!

bringing prime to 4.25% on the Manuone..!

anyone who is looking to buy a home in the near future must consider a ManuOne.. in my opinion its the only way..!

unless you prefer burning your money with a 5year locked mortgage lol..

thanks
Tony

Back