Memories from CEGEP

Attorney

What's your best/worst memories you had in CEGEP ?

I'll start with mine: Fucking douchebags who did their DEC in 2 years but took summer semesters to lighten their semester down to 4-5 classes, then go up and tell you they work very hard for their r-score.

I did my DEC in 2 years, had 8 classes per semester and it was hard to take lol...especially when i went through mad all-nighters to get my r-score to a good level.

Aside, the sc.nat faggots who were applying to law school after their DEC because they were too big pussies to get into Med School and had too much ego to go in engineering, causing the cut-off to explode and pissing off everyone lol.

Whats YOUR good/shit memories ?

Total waste of time, I wish I could get those 2-years back of my life. From the moment I stepped in to Cegep I knew I had to get out in 2-years and head straight to University.

What's your best/worst memories you had in CEGEP ?

I'll start with mine: Fucking douchebags who did their DEC in 2 years but took summer semesters to lighten their semester down to 4-5 classes, then go up and tell you they work very hard for their r-score.

I did my DEC in 2 years, had 8 classes per semester and it was hard to take lol...especially when i went through mad all-nighters to get my r-score to a good level.

Aside, the sc.nat faggots who were applying to law school after their DEC because they were too big pussies to get into Med School and had too much ego to go in engineering, causing the cut-off to explode and pissing off everyone lol.

Whats YOUR good/shit memories ?

rofl so many of those

a l'automne je me casse une cheville , vraiment pas beau comme fracture, ca m'a mis pas mal dans la marde passe une session en bequille
session du printemps je dois faire mon cour d'education physique mais j'ai de la misere a marcher sur mon pied
sur les conseils d'une personne je prend le cour de danse moderne apres une bonne discussion avec la prof pour expliquer que mon but c'etait pour remettre mon pied en shape un peu comme de la physio
3 gars pis 20+ filles dans le cour , toutes bien roulees et dans le temps que la strappe dans la craque de fesses par dessus les collants ca commencait a etre a la mode
j'etais jeune, encore maigre et bad boy avec un gros mohawk sur la tete faque ... j'ai jamais pogne de meme de ma vie que cette session la

sinon pour le reste rien de bien special dans ma vie au Cegep

Beer,weed and death metal from what I can still remember ...

can't say I regret spending 2 years there for nothing ...

- Pouvoir fumer du weed au café étudiant sans se interdire par les représentants de l'établissement
- Mes seules dépenses étaient surtout: des CDs, aller à des shows et consommer de l'alcool
- Faire le moins possible mes devoirs

rofl so many of those

On my first year at McGill, we could spot the science students just by seing their grades...they just get facefucked on first year because 99% of them don't know how to fucking write an essay, and many of them end up flunking out of law school lol, what a waste of admission offers...

and @ Alain, what a lucky bastard you are, i had an elective class with 20+ chicks too, was my golden semester lololol

Loads of weed, crazy initiation.. party 3 times/week. waking up on the grass in the middle of nowhere.
I do remember hating most of my classes but still partying with some of my teachers after thoses said classes.

Vanier

- Cafeteria seating arrangement according to nationalities (nobody was forced it was just formed naturally)
- Killer Bs (science teachers' names starting with the letter B were tough as hell)
- Poutine from Sodexho as well as decarie fries after school

Hated cegep with a passion

However, had I not taken cegep (instead of grade 12 ontario/prep school) I would not have been able to figure out what I wanted to do with my life and would not be currently studying what I am now.

It was out of fluke though, doesn't change my opinion, still hate it.

Not to mention any and all "friends" I made there don't speak a word to me now because the more "friends" you had and the more people you knew, the cooler you were.

Fake as fuck.

I'm know a lot of people who really enjoyed cegep, I just wasn't one of them.

L'exode
La ruelle Joly
Le Saint-Sulpice à 10:30AM quand ta pas dormis de la nuit
Les p'tites bitch ben tight
La distillerie
Les AG interminables
L'asso à s'rouler a terre tellement sont ridicules
Pis les douche de science humaines profil individus & l'équipe de foot

trolol CVM.

L'exode
La ruelle Joly
Le Saint-Sulpice à 10:30AM quand ta pas dormis de la nuit
Les p'tites bitch ben tight
La distillerie
Les AG interminables
L'asso à s'rouler a terre tellement sont ridicules
Pis les douche de science humaines profil individus & l'équipe de foot

trolol CVM.

LOL i went to AL in lasalle...it was full of hippies and 450 chicks straight from chateaugay...
Was a bad experience to pick up girls because chicks from that sector seemed to have lost track of human evolution, most of them were complete
sluts with new boyfriends every month or so...And the hockey team was the all-time douche squad lol

But i got to admit that the girls i met in administration/sc.nat were pretty fuckable/datable material.

Back