My 2nd trip to Chernobyl and Prypiat...Major update with 130+ pictures + Video post#4

2 ans déjà!?! Wow!

Ton post est aussi beau et informatif que le premier, MAJOR REP!!!!

yep, i remember last thread aswell..

its amazing to see how over the years everything has just deteriorated because of lack of maintenance. If i ever hit into some money, this will be one of the places to see.

Good work, and sick vacation man.

Dennis once again thank you for having the balls to go take photographs for all of us again. By far one of the most interesting threads on the net period!

Very nice, great pictures, on "Canal Évasion" there was a program called "embarquement immédiat" (Departures). It's 2 canadian guys who travel around the globe, and in one of the tv program they go to Chernobyl and Prypiat it was so interresting. I'd love to go there for sure, they had the chance (like you) to have good contacts. Did u ever got the chance to visit the power plant ?

Thank you for sharing your photographs once more.
It is impressive and frightening at the same time to see such a place. Also, I was sure it has only been a year since your last visit.

I remember your pictures from 2 years ago... this batch had the exact same effect on me once again. WOW. *tu*

Back