new fraudulent calling scam

now I'm getting the calls from the 514, they called twice already this morning. When I called back the machine says the number doesn't exist.

X2, i got a missed call from them this morning...it's funny i wonder why they don't leave a voicemail..:)

WUNDURFknfUL!! they are now using a local number 514-392-9199 they called me 9am this morning and I answered thinking it wasn't them! Just a heads up

Just got a call from 514-392-9199 3 days ago saying I won a trip. I hanged up. Called back and it was saying in french the number I was calling is not valid. I googled the number and thousands of people are getting these calls and the police is aware of the situation. From what I saw they know who they are but they are taking evidences before doing arrestations

WUNDURFknfUL!! they are now using a local number 514-392-9199 they called me 9am this morning and I answered thinking it wasn't them! Just a heads up

Same number called me and my gf.
My gf got the call first and she was smart enough to realize it was a scam as soon as she heard that she won a trip

They called our cell phones and we have fido and telus.

Just came back from the trip!

Food was okay
Beach was really nice
Girls EVERYWHERE !!!

7/10 but since it was free I'm not complaining !

same here.

On my personal AND job phone. Both on Bell.

This weekend , the number was 1-514-392-9199.

Back