new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to meet you rox!! theres only one thing you have to know, cause your new.........
dont bring back threads if they are over 52 weeks old!!

tatts said:
nice to meet you rox!! theres only one thing you have to know, cause your new.........
dont bring back threads if they are over 52 weeks old!!
its not me =/

please provide your measurements so that we may rate you as well.... you need to pass the test in order to be officially inducted into MR.COM... please note that users with Moderator under their name also need to be regularly "serviced", so don't make any weekend plans!

AudioAltima said:
please provide your measurements so that we may rate you as well.... you need to pass the test in order to be officially inducted into MR.COM... please note that users with Moderator under their name also need to be regularly "serviced", so don't make any weekend plans!
unfortunatly, the last time i service somebody, they kick me out before i finish because i ain't good, so for your best... you should not ask it.

Also, i have a problem with my weight , and im too big..
everybody think i dropped my car 4inches lower, but in fact its just my weight :cry:

for the asl question

Sex: no thanks

roxany said:
unfortunatly, the last time i service somebody, they kick me out before i finish because i ain't good, so for your best... you should not ask it.

Also, i have a problem with my weight , and im too big..
everybody think i dropped my car 4inches lower, but in fact its just my weight :cry:

for the asl question

Sex: no thanks
your car is dropped 4 inches???? :eek1: You must be hot then!!!
You like cars, and you have a modified car ... were you the girl that was in this issue of PAS magazine a couple months ago with the RSX??? It must be you!!!! Wow, your so hot. Can we have sex? I like girls on the internet! Want to be my e-girlfriend?

AudioAltima said:
your car is dropped 4 inches???? :eek1: You must be hot then!!!
You like cars, and you have a modified car ... were you the girl that was in this issue of PAS magazine a couple months ago with the RSX??? It must be you!!!! Wow, your so hot. Can we have sex? I like girls on the internet! Want to be my e-girlfriend?
i can't be your e-girlfriend...
cause im trying to build my e-reputation to be e-whore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back