Nouvelle STI 2013

newstiimpreza.jpg

Honda-Civic_Type_R_Sedan_2007_1600x1200_wallpaper_12.jpg

I'm not in the mood to translate, but I read the article and it basically says that it won't be turbo, but will feature two types of NA engines. In other words, they are going greener and getting better gas mileage. The tone of the article suggested some doubt, but overall, promise for this 250ps NA flat 4 car, obviously with SymmAWD -- also, the writer did mention what everyone is thinking... that Subaru has broken a tradition that started in 1994 with their awesome STI's of the time that has always featured turbos.

Last edited:
I'm not in the mood to translate, but I read the article and it basically says that it won't be turbo, but will feature two types of NA engines. In other words, they are going greener and getting better gas mileage. The tone of the article suggested some doubt, but overall, promise for this 250ps NA flat 4 car, obviously with SymmAWD -- also, the writer did mention what everyone is thinking... that Subaru has broken a tradition that started in 1994 with their awesome STI's of the time that has always featured turbos.

What No turbos ?!

WTF IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT !

Subaru just confirmed that the wrx and sti will stay the same car as the current 2011 model for the 3 next years

I don't trust you, turbos are now used to be greener, and high revving NA engine (k20 and such) are having hard time to pass newer emission tests.

Back