****Official 2013-2014 Canadiens de Montreal Thread!****

I think we actually have a decent chance for the cup this year. With the team we have, it's actually a possibility we can look forward too and that's not too far fetched unlike previous years.

pour avoir une chance pour la coupe ca serait preferable que boston se fasse sortir par les red wings et qu'on se ramasse en finale contre n'importe quelle équipe sauf san jose !

Supposons qu'on se rend en finale, je ne donne pas cher de notre peau contre Saint-Louis ou Colorado

Apres avoir écouter la premiere game de St-Louis contre Chicago je vois pas comment la coupe peut aller dans l'est cette année.

^^ I was about to post Datsyuk play from last night. For me, he's in the top 3 players in the NHL right now. Such a smart and skilled player.

ridicule le but de Datsyuk hier, j'ai du rewinder ça 4 fois,

bon match de nos habs!!!

paire de billet à vendre pour dimanche soir 122 L , 450 la paire PM moi

I was in Boston this past week and when I discussed hockey with Bruin fans, they are worried to meet the Habs in the playoffs because they know we get under their skin and psyche.

How can the Bruins still be allowed to play in this league, they're such a bunch of vicious pussies

rh7881.gif

Back