OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

The big crash last night on the 20, cars were everywhere on both sides of the hwy and in the ditches

Cote de Liesse to Hodge...c'est un ride de meme pas 30 secondes. Hier...17 minutes.
Et voila pourquoi...

Si on est rendu que meme le STM coupe tout le monde...ca va mal !!!!

boxing-world.jpg

lol f*** a left turn only lane the mercedes, minivan and bus all fail at driving! Wrong lane, changing in intersection no indicators running reds. Gotta love city driving!!!

Je fais bcp de dossier d'accident hors du qc ces temps ci... Vous me donner le gout en estifi dacheter une dash cam. Pour environs 80$ ya tu kkch de ps pire qui s'accroche au miroir (je veux pas de ventouse dans le windshield)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cops would make mint there, monthly quota done in a day. I find morons not following the rules are the ones contributing the most for traffic jams.

lol f*** a left turn only lane the mercedes, minivan and bus all fail at driving! Wrong lane, changing in intersection no indicators running reds. Gotta love city driving!!!

Et t'as pas vu les autres 20 chars avant ça...
I have the full video...and you see how a lot of morons do that exact same thing because the right lane is full of cars. And is properly indicated...like 500m before...with signs on the right...plus the marks on the ground.
I hate making any complaints...but that intersection drives me crazy every time. I made 3 offcial complaints to the police...yet I saw only once the cops giving tickets and that was after I warned them I will make this really big . And I pass quite regularly by there .

Et t'as pas vu les autres 20 chars avant ça...
I have the full video...and you see how a lot of morons do that exact same thing because the right lane is full of cars. And is properly indicated...like 500m before...with signs on the right...plus the marks on the ground.
I hate making any complaints...but that intersection drives me crazy every time. I made 3 offcial complaints to the police...yet I saw only once the cops giving tickets and that was after I warned them I will make this really big . And I pass quite regularly by there .

They probaby prefer getting speeders which pisses me off because these scumbags IMO are worse.

Although that intersection is messed up because it forces the correct lane into the bike path and the idiots go straight into the correct lane like on your video.

Un vieux... à quelques millimètre de mon bumper, j'ai du freiner... m'a jamais vu ni même entendu klaxonner... asti d'vieux dangereux

Je fais bcp de dossier d'accident hors du qc ces temps ci... Vous me donner le gout en estifi dacheter une dash cam. Pour environs 80$ ya tu kkch de ps pire qui s'accroche au miroir (je veux pas de ventouse dans le windshield)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J'ai acheté ca:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00KZ0J452/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

pis change le mount pour ca (C'est juste une clip):
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00X7555AA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

rien a redire sur la qualité vidéo, pour le son, ok sans plus, mais c'est l'image que je veux.

Back