OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

J'vient de voir le plus beau Jetta mk1 , rouge tornado petant on aurais dit, avec des bbs je crois quand meme offset stretch vraiment clean a mort , slamer a fond , au Petrolier Goyer a st-eustache en revenant des drag st-eustache c genre le premier poste a gaz , tk vraiment folle ta mk1 mec!

to the forest green civic 2 dr just know with type r stickers on the back windows, youre gf eye ****ed me right before i peeled it cuz the light turned green

how you like me now, B!TCH?

to the forest green civic 2 dr just know with type r stickers on the back windows, youre gf eye ****ed me right before i peeled it cuz the light turned green

how you like me now, B!TCH?
I think i've seen that Civic around
He wanted to race me one night coming back to work.
Its like.....**** that!! haha:thefinger

A tous ceux que j'ai vu en partant de Laval a blainville:

A la NSX noir sur la 15 nord: Super belle :D (Je t'ai fait un Thumps up)
A la Lotus Elise Noir sur des seigneurs a blainville: Woww, clean!
A la G37X sur des seigneurs: Sick ride
A la Viper sur des seigneurs: wowww

...MAIS SURTOUT

A la blonde sur Cléroux/Labelle a chomedey dans ta GTI R32 charcoal ... VRMNT BELLE... (Toi et ton char:p)

to the black wrx (modified) on 40 eastbound (between 13 and 15) at 10:40 tonight, nice car!! looks pretty evil with the dark grey mags, tasteful exhaust and lowered stance :)

I was in the dark blue M5 ;)

To the fat old lady in the green minivan on Shevchenko this afternoon: turning right into the 3rd lane over is UCFKFING ARTARDED go die somewhere

To the dark blue fc3s on the 13n tonight @ 19:45, nice car
to the guy on the bike following the fc3s - nice bike
to the white mr2 with gold mags and bov following the fc3s and bike - nice deuce :D

i'll be in my mr2 next time lol

to the guy in the silver 2004 civic who was tail-gating me tonight while im going 90 on the service road, **** off.
and you're real tough when you spit at my windshield while i'm not looking and you speed straight ahead. i hope you enjoyed my dust in your windshield you retard.

to the 635csi (e24) on m6 rims at timmies st do. SICK car!!!!

st.do... what we doing meets there now!!! :run:

back to topic...'

to the cop on st-laurent and chabanel that let me do a u turn in the middle of road because i passed timmies... thanks for not giving me that ticket so i can pay for my XL double double :D :bigup:

A L'acura integra noir avec le logo a lenvers=??? pourquoi?

au dodge charger bleu sur la 15 vers 11h00 a soir, belle plaque(saleen) lol

au ti coune avec son mazda3 qui faisait des traces dans le traffic, bravo le cave

A la mustang avec un 351 dedans , Beau son!*tu*

Au gars avec la corolla dans le 90 sur la 117 vers st-janvier, non jcourserai pas, ya des flash de police en avant le twit

bon jnavais un peu a dire mais le acura au logo a lenvers jai des pics, jvous met sa demain matin

To the two kids in a red Honda Civic 92-95 Coupe on the 40 west.
Dont try to race me when i'm pulling away from you!! LOL:thefinger

to everyone parked beside me at red lights as of in an hour

i'm really sorry you can't think cuz my sound system is so loud and clear

Back