OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

I already spotted montrealb15 at the first "invite only" jdm monday meet parked right beside me but couldnt say "hi" cause of the rain lol

I saw your Forester as I was leaving Snake was gonna stop but had to go help my buddy work on his Jeep. I will see you at the next meet!

Makaveli and I were the only fucking cars there, just chillin' in the rain six feet apart for like 20 minutes, then I was like fuck this it's pouring, going home. I went back later and there were like 20 cars but I guess you had left!

Looking forward to meeting more MR people next year; my car is a shitbox but I will still come to as many meets as possible!

2011-12-02131556.jpg

Black civic with MR sticker on the 40west this morning. I was behind you in a red sonata

I think I've seen that blue STi around actually...

Gatz, if you are in this thread: where you in WI today? I think I may have spotted you...

I think I've seen that blue STi around actually...

Gatz, if you are in this thread: where you in WI today? I think I may have spotted you...

Yes I was (Sunday). Sorry I did not see you. How did you manage to spot me in such a bland car? :D

^Probably caught your ass drifting again.

I swear I was doing 50kmh on Gouin; did all my 3 sec. stops at every stop sign. I also swear I did not go and eat unhealthy (but tasty) ribs at Baton Rouge. I'm a vegetarian as it is the best thing for an active member of the Hindu community.

/gay troll

Back