OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

red-ish Lexus IS250 on 40 west to vaudeuil who wanted to have fun with me and my boys on the highway *tu* although we were just goofin around, you'd kill all of us :p

dear bruno

im in a hardcore depression about winter and your pics just fucked my shit up

fuck you, seriously

can you imagine how im feeling.... im over there in dreamland, and seeing all sorts of crazy cars, while my 7 is still back in Montreal.
i feel like just selling it for dirt-cheap and get one over here.

coming on the way back from the Mazda museum i saw a Mazda RX7 FC3S Infini IV (1250 units produced) in a bank's parking lot !!!!
i was going crazy, the wife kept telling me, you have one in Canada, whats the big fuss !!!! LMAOOOO

btw, to the drift specs S14 (beaten up like CRAAAZY) near Ueno Park, straight thru exhaust FTW,... ohhh btw, you have no rear bumper lollll !!!!

To the red Acura Integra with JDM front and MR sticker on backglass on Route 132 in st-constant last night, nice car, i was in the red cabrio next to you

to the 2 rolls royce on their way to tokyo tower.... like a boss !!!

to the R34 GTR Vspec in the Tokyo Tower parking lot,.... freaking clean ride !!!!!
the white MKIII supra just in front waas sexy too !!!

seen a shit loads of crazy nice cars today, Japanese are going all the way for the new year !!!
and kept hearing cars racing from our hotel room, while we are in Tokyo, the hotel is right beside the expressway entrance for the C1 !!!!!

Dear Danny, you're one dirty mofo :D were you at the game tonight?

46509330-26ea-a6b2.jpg

Au ptit ricer dans une CRX SI noire au coin de St-Charles et Pierrefond
Got owned by shitty Cavalier much?? :D

ii see that i missed some actions lol :D
Le gars fesait du cut-off a coter de moi a cause de mon sticker J-Body.org
Quand la lumiere est tomber verte j'ai juste faite 1-2 sans patcher et j'ai pris 4 longeur de char en avant de lui pendant que ricer boy dompais ca clutch dans le cut-off..... wheelspin to much!
Ahh les ricer sans experience!!! haha :D

Le gars fesait du cut-off a coter de moi a cause de mon sticker J-Body.org
Quand la lumiere est tomber verte j'ai juste faite 1-2 sans patcher et j'ai pris 4 longeur de char en avant de lui pendant que ricer boy dompais ca clutch dans le cut-off..... wheelspin to much!
Ahh les ricer sans experience!!! haha :D

buahahahahah :D

To the LOUD ass red S15 getting off the Rainbow Bridge's wangan in Odaiba, no need to cut off the full lines to go behind the White R34,... looked like a fun race !!!!
wouldve like to see the rematch,.... they were going in the parking lot, either to talk, or line up for round 2 !!!!!

oh my, i will never get tired of being in Japan !!!

to the 2 genesis that were provoking eachother on st charles, then raced from a red, and had a random modded g35 coupe to fly in out of nowhere to chase u guys, that was sick lol its like summer all over again

basically lulz

SRB you celebrating christmas on sat?

:bigup: , yeah man , i think we celibrate by old calendar same as jews orthodoxe . but for russians , most important day its 31 cuz we celibrate new year :) and christmas we celibrate lil bit .

To the LOUD ass red S15 getting off the Rainbow Bridge's wangan in Odaiba, no need to cut off the full lines to go behind the White R34,... looked like a fun race !!!!
wouldve like to see the rematch,.... they were going in the parking lot, either to talk, or line up for round 2 !!!!!

oh my, i will never get tired of being in Japan !!!

Now that's nice. Godamn I'm missing out on life.

Now that's nice. Godamn I'm missing out on life.

sometimes this stuff happens so quick, i dont even have time to get the camera to snap pictures ( well, when i do have the camera....)

i feel like never coming back to Montreal in a million years !!!!!! LMAOOOO :(

Back