Official UFC Thread

Again Jones is being a dick, towards the end of the fight. That reach advantage was no match for DC. Where did DC's ground game go?

horrible card. Impressed Jones was able to take him down twice, wouldn't have happened if he wasn't up against the cage though. i had a feeling it'd be a dirty boxing type fight.. it started off really interesting, but maybe thats cuz I was falling asleep.

j'ai quandmeme trouver que malgrer son attitude , Bones a dominer le fight en criss

on dirait que dans le dernier round bones voulait juste montrer a DC que sa lutte etait de taille. ya eu quelques moments qui ressemblaient a un match de lutte en crisse.

aumoin ya pas fait ca pendant 4rounds comme hendricks.

et , lol at the eye poke et au commentaire de joe Rogan quand c'est arriver.

Dc aucunement de taille et ca donner un fight vraiment plate...

J'ai pas trouve que DC était pas de taille, surtout au deuxième rond jbj se faisait atteindre solidement, j'avait le premier a Jones et les 2 autres a DC après les 3 premiers ronds, c'est au 4 ièmme... on dirait que Cormier avait pu de jus et sa c'était très décevant.

Every fight jones eye poke au moin une fois... Ca fait partis de sont plant de match. Pis dana white stune graine lol

Jon jones tested positive for cocaine and is in some rehab centre apparently, but his title is not in danger, the Nevada fighting commission allows it.

"With the support of my family, I have entered into a drug treatment facility," Jones said in a statement released to Yahoo!. "I want to apologize to my fiancee, my children, as well as my mother, father, and brothers for the mistake that I made. I also want to apologize to the UFC, my coaches, my sponsors and equally important to my fans. I am taking this treatment program very seriously. Therefore, at this time my family and I would appreciate privacy."

A bit too cocky but spectacular to watch. I'm eager to see him fight a real challenger.
It's weird that people hate Jon Jones for being cocky and they love this guy who is 10x worst and less talented.

Back