Official UFC Thread

he's still the greatest of all time for me. a true warrior, never surrenders. I hope he retires it hurts to see him get hurt like that. love the guy

he's still the greatest of all time for me. a true warrior, never surrenders. I hope he retires it hurts to see him get hurt like that. love the guy

i feel the same way, he doesnt seem hungry anymore or to realy care.
hes had an amazing career with some crazy combacks.

Arlovski was not a surprise given the way his jaw has been over the past few years but Fedor? wow....

He's a legend and one of the best of all time but it maybe time for him to retire.
Normally i wouldn't say that after only two losses but i just dont see him as a middle of the pack fighter.
Still tough as nails though lasting through all the beatings and sub attempts. At least he is going down this way and not getting knocked out with every tap like a lot of other guys....

people are just underestimating bigfoot

if fedor's eye wasnt shut he had a very good chance at putting away bigfoot in the third round

personally id love fedor to drop down to 205 and absoluetly maul people to death.

dana white is talking a lot of shit on twitter but if fedor goes to 205 he'll whoop that whole division along with the UFC heavyweights (Cain V would be a good fight but he would be submitted by Fedor)

^Was thinking about that actually.. Fedor weighs in at 230, he can easily cut a lot of body fat from his gut and make 205.

it would be cool to see fedor fight at LHW but i doubt it would happen.

anyone know how many fights he has left if any with strikeforce on his contract?

the judges gave fedor the 1st round.
bigfoot had the 2nd round.
thus a 3rd and final round would of been amazing. fedor just seem to want to rush threw the fight quickly.

that would be one of the ways he would win is by KO thats what fedor was trying hard.

only mistake fedor made was to not expect the take down and if he wasnt grounded in the second round it wouldve been a completly diff outcome

BIGFOOT + mount = mauling

fuck that I don't wanna see a wrinkly 205 Fedor. did you see his face? so much scar tissue, you can't do anything about that. even his punching isn't as effective. I care about his health and I hope he does the right thing and hangs up his gloves. he doesn't need to prove anything to anyone

People have been talking about him fighting at 205 for years and he has not been interested. Fedor still has fight in him but im not sure if at this point in his career he would want to make the drop.

I'm sadden by nature's brutal way of working... even almighty fedor is feeling it.. I think he's done.. he had a good decade but age (mid 30s) is a cruel thing

^^not at all (see Anderson Silva). 32-35 is prime for a lot of fighters.

anyone else think the commentating from SF sucks dick?

he's been fighting "cans" ever since Mark Hunt

unfortunately.

he was #1 in the pride days. his management also suck and played a big part in his demise.

Back