Official video thread

^^ j'aime vraiment, vraiment ça voir le diversité des voitures utilisées à cette époques, rx-7 supra miata mustang integra bmw mx6 240sx, wow wow wow !

Any reason in particular they added the 10a-10b complex for the Enduro? (Keep the shitboxes in check?)

Missed this while at SEMA.

So yeah, Road America only uses the kink for Pro events, as they feel its too dangerous otherwise.
I can say that even starting in 2nd gear from the bend as they call it, we were able to hit 200kph and top speed at canada corner. Considering that I hit top of 4th coming out of carousel before shutting down for the quick left/right- I wonder what speeds we could hit at canada corner if we had the gear........

This track is ultra fast- 3 straights that we hit 200kph.... in a crapcan....

^ Turn 2 passes ! :eek1:

Stolen from the General Forum, Top Gear Reviews the Toyota GT 86.
Fun in the twisties with street tires ! :D

I'm betting that down the road, this chassis will be extremely popular for lapping !

^ turn 2 passes ! :eek1:

Stolen from the general forum, top gear reviews the toyota gt 86.
Fun in the twisties with street tires ! :d

i'm betting that down the road, this chassis will be extremely popular for lapping !

i want one!!!!

Hey Nelson! Good job, I enjoyed watching! Even the first song kinda grew on me! Now, don't you wish you went green and can set up passes under braking!? For 2013!

Thanks for the little movie.

Hey Nelson! Good job, I enjoyed watching! Even the first song kinda grew on me! Now, don't you wish you went green and can set up passes under braking!? For 2013!

Thanks for the little movie.

Next year Nelson gets the boot from Yellow... no longer his choice.

(from Axis)

Pole for this year's Porsche GT3 Challenge at Road Atlanta: 1:26
Top Speed Motorsport's street legal air conditioned Nissan GT-R: 1:23.8

Back