Ottawa high school bans yoga pants

moi je trouve juste que d'aller a l'ecole, travailler ou magasiner avec ca c'est un gros manque de classe
jm'en sacre, mais je trouve que t'as l'air d'un osti de gros BS de sortir avec des pantalons en coton ouaté

l'autre jour au Walmart, yavait une fille en fucking pantalons de pyjama rose... avec des nounours dessus

Yoga pants are extremely boner-inducing. Gotta say I agree with the decision. Good luck focusing on school when your mind is filled with images of eating every girls asshole lol

Reactions: MTV
Yoga pants are extremely boner-inducing. Gotta say I agree with the decision. Good luck focusing on school when your mind is filled with images of eating every girls asshole lol

the real world is filled with distractions , if u cant cope with it in school u most likely never will

Since we're at finding differences, what's the difference between bikini and underwear?

maudite bonne affaire !!!
au moin a Ottawa je vais pouvoir conduire fierement sans risque d'accident avec mon nouveau char car les beaux petits culs bien fermes des ados n'etant plus dans mon champ de vision

tumblr_lk23ckdbbR1qf2akvo1_500.png

And then people why boys have lower grades, how the fuck can you concentrate in class when girl dress like that.

It depends how you see it.... I see this as motivation for going to school.... Trust me that when I was in University, yoga pants and leggings would keep me from skipping the classes with hotties in them

for you, doesn't matter, the 72 virgins will observe the sharia law, they'll all be covered.

lolol

Moi je maintiens toujours que c'est jamais clairement expliqué dans leur Coran ou je ne sais pas quoi que c'est des FEMMES vierges. 10$ que c'est des gars et qu'en fait, c'est les 72 qui doivent dévierger le musulman lol

images

Back