Pardon me, I am running late

omg, HA HA, what the fuuuck

you really are sick brotha

He's right tho. We don't have enough info about what happened back there. It might even be some women who's driving is bad enough, she got stressed out, closed her eyes and just pressed the gas pedal. Could have been a medical emergency, her little boy was in crisis and you know how women are sooooooo protective of their childs...

This must be similar to what happened with Toyota's acceleration problems

nobody would drive into people like that on purpose...

or maybe they stepped on the wrong pedal :dunno:

He's right tho. We don't have enough info about what happened back there. It might even be some women who's driving is bad enough, she got stressed out, closed her eyes and just pressed the gas pedal. Could have been a medical emergency, her little boy was in crisis and you know how women are sooooooo protective of their childs...

cause Ricardo José Neif is such a girlie name :p
There could be multitude of reasons for his actions, but now the big problem is the consequences of not stopping and then abandonning the vehicle.

The guy turned himself in today . He said he was trying to protect his 15 y/o son because his car was threatened by the cyclists .
His name is Richard Neis 47

Did the Hippies attack the dude in the car? I think they hit him and his son because he was driving a car, which they think is evil or something right?

lol im sorry but the title of the thread and the video made me giggle haha.

i feel sorry for the driver. hes gonna get it harrrd.

the ass of the girl in the begining looked good tho.

damn cyclists.

and yea, lol.

If it was a medical emergency, the person should have called an ambulance. He wanted to protect his son against what? Greenpeace hippies? That bunch of bikers looked like the most nonthreatening group of people I've ever seen. That's such a bullshit excuse. The reality is either he was drunk or on drugs and decided to turn himself in sober, or he pressed the wrong pedal, hit them, panicked, and then ran.

If it was a medical emergency, the person should have called an ambulance. He wanted to protect his son against what? Greenpeace hippies? That bunch of bikers looked like the most nonthreatening group of people I've ever seen. That's such a bullshit excuse. The reality is either he was drunk or on drugs and decided to turn himself in sober, or he pressed the wrong pedal, hit them, panicked, and then ran.

Hippy defending hippies lololol

punch-hippie-monkey-face.jpg

Might be faster to go to hospital by yourself if the hospital is at a 5min drive. The ambulance might be more at 10min drive from your home and then its another 5min drive from home to hospital.

trolololo

these protesters would've moved for an ambulance. you fail. it would've been faster and people wouldn't have to have been run over.

Back