Post 1 picture of your favourite 90s game.

Y'en a beaucoup dans ce tread que j'ai adoré, mais celui qui m'as le plus marqué dans les fin 90

Midtown-Madness-3.jpg

Midtown+Madness+++1.jpg

Midtown Madness 2, that is the computer game i've probably played the most, so much mods you could do to this game, i've played a big part of my high school

b84gtieuro.jpg

Nice. Did you enjoy the 8th one too? I've been playing that this week alot

I'm through disc 2 of ff9, then I hit ff7, ff8, and the ps2 ones.

My favourite one is ff9. i know i know. most people hate, but I loved it. Not that I dont appreciate the other ones.

XIII-2 took me just over 25 hours with 90 of 160 fragments (side quests) completed. XIII and XIII-2 are considerably short compared to the PS1 and PS2 FF games.

I have over 90 hours in my FFVII save game, 3 mains at lvl 99, both ultimate weapons beaten, tons of time put in at Golden Saucer, and of course got Knights of the Round and Omnislash. It takes me like a whole 5 minutes to beat the the final Sephiroth battle (it would be less than 5 minutes but the Knights of the Round animation is like 1 minute alone lol)

Bleeh, I won't get it then lol. FF have gone downhill. I almost had the perfect game in FFVII as well over 99h played. Old good time

Sent from Heaven

^Yeah man, that game is timeless. I'm probably gonna start it up again from scratch after midterms. Same for FF8 (the card game is BOSS).

Back