Article: Pothole extravaganza post your pics

I busted a rim and a tire yesterday right after the Champlain bridge where they let the buses cross the lanes with a red light, saw a few car with buster tire, balljoint etc parker right after it. Got lucky my shitbox balljoints didn't let go.

Couldn't even dodge it, it was just that huge.
After I changed for my spare in Verdun, I went back across the bridge and the SQ and trucks where blocking the lane... I guess I wasn't the only victim.

You ever drive on de Maisoneuve in NDG?

Must be one of the worst in Montreal. My front suspension is starting to rattle after driving that road everyday this winter and my wrist still cracks from when I nailed a pothole on my bike.

it was really bad today.. and its really shitty because there filled with water.. you dont even know intill you see your wheel in the passenger seat with you.
I hit a good one today. then 1000 more.

I drove my car for TWO weeks over winter. I managed to get two nice bubbles on my winters. Never driving with 19's in winter again. Pathetic roads.

ils ont patcher le boulevard dont je parlait mais j'en ai spotter un autre sur une ptite rue je vais prendre en photo ce soir a la clarté

Nothing beats Outremont-Van Horne area. Nothing... Mont-Royal street leading up to the Cepsum on Edouard Montpetit looks like the result of world war III

Nothing beats Outremont-Van Horne area. Nothing... Mont-Royal street leading up to the Cepsum on Edouard Montpetit looks like the result of world war III

hahaha Its funny I was just there yesterday am as its near my house and I was shacking my head the whole way.

****CAUTION****

anyone that takes the Henri Brossard exit be very very careful..
each time i take the exit i put on my hazard lights, ill try to get a picture next time

Reactions: MTV
I should open a rim repair shop, they are probably making a killing

Not really, because the roads are so shitty that they are destroying wheels beyond repair. Only dents and "slight" cracks can be repaired. You should see the amount of scrapped wheels that are coming in at the metal yard.

I drove a friend home yesterday night and thought that this is one gigantic pothole:

carte_montreal_vierge.jpeg

Montreal is a total mess and it has nothing to do with the weather.

saw a lifted jeep rubicon few days ago with "i love potholes" sticker

at first i was like... :confused:

but then i was like.. :cool: :bigup:

agreed...our roads are fukin ridiculous...I was so excited to put my rims on soon, guess I'll have to wait until they fix all this crap

If anyone's going to Ile-des-Soeurs, watch out. Pretty much every street looks like it's been carpet-bombed.
They've put traffic cones around the bigger craters, but there's still plenty of smaller potholes, some of them hidden under water.

Back