Quebec to Have Mandatory Inspection Soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it's about time. And it should be way the hell before 8 years old... How many cars drive witht their "Check Engine" lights on permanently? Not all of them are 8 years old...

However, is there a caveat for classic cars and specialty cars that are not driven often?

VW's come with the CEL on... it's when it turns off you should worry :p

engine_light.jpg

now that cars will be safe to drive on our roads, the speed limits shoudl be raised accordingly

:squintfin

... not addressed personally to you, that's what the government will tell us. And we all know it... somehow they will say:

"Since the inspections are mandatory now, we have no choice as to decrease the speed limit by 30km... so on highway it will be 70 instead of 100, on the reads it will be 20 and in school zones... 0km/h... Besides, the fines for speeding will double"...

... not addressed personally to you, that's what the government will tell us. And we all know it... somehow they will say:

"Since the inspections are mandatory now, we have no choice as to decrease the speed limit by 30km... so on highway it will be 70 instead of 100, on the reads it will be 20 and in school zones... 0km/h... Besides, the fines for speeding will double"...

wouldnt surprise me.

inspection wise, i think its great, then people will have to mod their cars properly. i know i have nothing to worry about

Criss qui nous mette dans le Cul

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Join the resistance

wouldnt surprise me.

inspection wise, i think its great, then people will have to mod their cars properly. i know i have nothing to worry about

I agree, look at Cali for proof.

But what worries me is:

-Ok no JDM cars. Then,
-Ok, no JDM motors, then,
-Ok, no more full motor swaps except OEMs, then,
-Ok, now strict list of mods, then,
-Ok, no more mods.

En tout cas, quand Charest va partir, y va avoir brassé de la marde en sacrament dans le domaine du transport ... Pis pas juste du bon.

En resumer ils veulent dire quoi aujuste ?? ( en francais )

Tout véhicule plus vieux de 8ans doit passer une vérification annuelle. Et réparer tout ce qui n'est pas conforme. Je trouve ca une excellente idée pour garder les bazou en meilleur forme, et dis toi que si tu achète un véhicule usager ils doivent avoir leur papier qu'ils sont conforme. De l'autre coté de la médaille vas falloir réparer tout les trucs sur ta voiture avant de la vendre.

Au Portugal c'est bien fais, ils vérifient system d’échappement, phares, suspension et frein.

I agree, look at Cali for proof.

But what worries me is:

-Ok no JDM cars. Then,
-Ok, no JDM motors, then,
-Ok, no more full motor swaps except OEMs, then,
-Ok, now strict list of mods, then,
-Ok, no more mods.

in cali ... lets say you have a 240 .. and you swap a ls2 ... you passs they inspection for emission test ... and they change you identification plate from 2.4l to 6.0l

in cali ... lets say you have a 240 .. and you swap a ls2 ... you passs they inspection for emission test ... and they change you identification plate from 2.4l to 6.0l

but you cannot swap an sr.

people actually keep their KA and swap it in once a year for inspection, now thats hardcore

well here we're gonna have to do the same or keep 2 settings for the car one very lean for inspection and the other one for street use or we're all going to be driving normal cars and keep the tuned ones for trailer and track use only!

But hey all those of you who voted liberal again to give them majority and keep a stupid woman who doesn't drive minister of transports GOOD JOB!!! ??%??%$/?"%$!

^ encore un fois ils niquent les "petits" et favorisent las grands ...
bravo GVT ,,, enfoires de merde

C'est vrai qu'on entend ca a chaque année et c'est toujours pas fait, ca serait tellement compliquer avec nos belles agence Québécoise, tsé la province ou ca prend 3 mois pour avoir un rendez-vous pour passer un permis THÉORIQUE!

Je trouve ca ridicule un peu, c'est ben beau de vouloir enlever les épaves, mais il y a toujours pas de transport en commun efficace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back