Article: Russian_M3 or Russian_C63 or Russian_911 ?

Which one would you pick ?

• Total voters
I think this thread illustrates how important it is to pick the car YOU want. Everyone has their own opinion of what is fun to drive or classy looking.

I completely disagree with about 50% of the people in this thread, but then again there is no ''right'' answer. It all comes down to personal taste.

Go have fun and test drive these cars.

porsche forget about it unless you like to show off

c63 not a fan of the coupe but sedan is legit

beemer i just dont have anything bad to say about it

just my opinio

Ca depend vraiment la car la porsche selon moi comme voiture d'été est une coche au dessu des autres car elle a la conduite qui est vraiment unique en sont genre,on s'entend que coté conduite tu vas avoir beaucoup plus de fun avec la porsche mais sinon en la bmw et la c63 ishh je ne sais trop,toujours ete un fan de bmw mais la c63 a l'aire de toute une bete !

The best thing you can do is to go and test drive them. You might be attracted to a car, that on paper seems to be better, but in real life you'll love the car, that on paper is the least impressive. So test drive them and let us know what you think.

From personal experience, I'd never touch the Benz. Herd too many horror stories from friends and families who have them (2008 and up models) with very poor build quality and a lot of little stuff breaking down that end up costing you a lot of time in your case since they will be on warranty.

I think this thread illustrates how important it is to pick the car YOU want. Everyone has their own opinion of what is fun to drive or classy looking.

I completely disagree with about 50% of the people in this thread, but then again there is no ''right'' answer. It all comes down to personal taste.

X2

Personally, I drove both the C63 (not the new 2012) and the Porsche and I'd pick the AMG hands down. But those are just my tastes.

How about a brand new Cayman S?

320 Horsepower but weighs only 3000 pounds, which lets it rip from 0 to 100 in about 4.5 seconds. You could spec it out as you like.

Go test drive one, you'll be surprised by the power.

I respect that car but I do not see myself in it !
It has very interesting specs however if I go Porsche I go 911 !

She might doesnt want you to spend that kind of money on a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not know what kind matriarchial cultural background you come from but from the patriarchal background I come from, the man of the house has balls not a pussy and he decides what goes and what doesnt.

brand new GTR !?!?!
75k - 80k

I am ANTI-JAP car person, I refer to them as to conservative boxes.

Cayman ain't no Eye Candy. :p

X2
If you can afford one of those, why not buying 3?

Why not buy a MIG-31 while I am at it ....

I have a 2009 C63 sedan

For daily driving, the car is great and very fun

And the coupe is ugly imo, sedan looks much better.

Get pre owned. Mine was 83k new with all options and I got it 1.5 years later for just under 50k. it has all options including P30

or buy my bmw 850 :)

I would of never opted for a C63 if it wasn't released as coupe !
To my personal opinion a sports/race car must have two doors or else it defies the whole purpose of it.

How come you haven't sold the 850 yet ? It was very well priced and you seemed very flexible on the price, usually these kind of cars fly away at a good price in good condition !

For everyday street use, C63 is my first choice by far. Much more comfort & luxury than both cars. The other choices are stiff for everyday, unless you do a bit of tracking/Lapping I don't see a reason to get an M3 or Porsche. The AMG sounds great, add an exhaust and you'll have a little more fun. Besides it is cheapest of the 3 new.

I'm considering an AMG as my next car as well, just because they have powerful engines. They are like German muscle cars.

This is the reason why at first C63 coupe had scored more points with me, comfortable, powerful and pleasant as a daily driver,
whereas the Porsche, I would feel like I am 15 years old all over again and won't let the RPM needle go below 6 RPM :D

As for the M3 , it is an all time favorite car however I feel it is time for a change.

Agreed to a 100%, the point of the thread was to see constructive arguments about these cars from people (preferably from people that have owned/driven them) Perhaps to help me point out some facts.

Some posts were really helpful , some bias and some useless ..

P.S. Your posts were taking in consideration even though we are not acquainted !

inb4civicavec70k$inmodification

Lol, I hope that doesn't come up as a suggestion. I voted M3 cause I've always wanted one but if you've already owned 4... It might be time to try something else so then I'd say the Porsche.

Why not a used Audi R8?

At least it looks different from the other models and stands out......... unlike those three brands you picked.

Not hating though, just saying.

But in those three, the C63 anytime.

Why not a used Audi R8?

At least it looks different from the other models and stands out......... unlike those three brands you picked.

Not hating though, just saying.

But in those three, the C63 anytime.

firstly, I would rather brand new and on warranty (this is one of the top criteria)
secondly, my budget is around +/- 80K
thirdly, I am not an Audi fan

porsche forget about it unless you like to show off

c63 not a fan of the coupe but sedan is legit

beemer i just dont have anything bad to say about it

just my opinio

One of the main purposes of owning a sports/race/exotic car is show off.. There is the speed and adrenaline factor,the social status and there is the show off factor as well ! Showing off is part of human nature, there are different levels of showing off but owning an expensive car is a discreet show off like indirect marketing of yourself.

I would of never opted for a C63 if it wasn't released as coupe !
To my personal opinion a sports/race car must have two doors or else it defies the whole purpose of it.

How come you haven't sold the 850 yet ? It was very well priced and you seemed very flexible on the price, usually these kind of cars fly away at a good price in good condition !

I havent really been advertising it lol

Dont want to sell to some highschool kid , and there really is no market for these cars in Quebec. I have someone interested from usa now so ill see where that goes

No rush to sell anyways, gonna be stored all winter :)

Have you considered a used CL63 amg? They go for high 60s low 70s I think. Boss cars. Thats what i want next
or if this would just be a fun car, get a used lambo lol

Back