Solution Ticket

Jess1

Me Martin Duquette is the attourney you want on your side when you're fighting a traffic infraction. He is thourough, professional and extremely compfortable with litigation. He will work for you and respond to all your queries. He knows the law and will do everything he can to help his clients. I highly recommend him! The firm he works for, Solution Ticket is exactly what they say...a team of lawyers dedicated to finding solutions to save you money and demerit points! Keep up the great work Solution Ticket! Your firm is exactly what we need with police officers giving tickets and fines because they have to meet their ticket quotas!!!! It's not fair to society and most of these tickets are purely money grabs...at drivers' expences!

Frozan S: 1/5
November 3, 2016

Had my file with them for my very stop sign, kept postponing the trial at the court for a whole year ..only to tell me after a YEAR that their arrangements with the court weren't accepted and that I had to go to the hearing date myself. Terrible service. No advice, Terrible follow-up. I definitely will not suggest this to anyone. They just play with your time and money only to fool you that they actually work for it, however all they do is keep postponing the trial only to make you lose.
The only review i could find.

Back