Sons Of Anarchy Thread

Just watched episode 3 when Opie died. Man that shit is hard. I felt so bad watching him and see the other Sons that can't do anything. He was my favorite character of the series. Can't wait to see the revenge.

Just watched episode 3 when Opie died. Man that shit is hard. I felt so bad watching him and see the other Sons that can't do anything. He was my favorite character of the series. Can't wait to see the revenge.

3 more episodes and you'll be satisfied.

This last episode was intense!!!
So much shit going down in one episode.. Fucken mind numbing!

Gemma n clay are real shit disturbers!

Last episode was good ! Fuck ... didn't see Clay's move coming , put a smile to my face.

The end though .... kids dead ? Gemma ? Wtf is happening ?

Last edited:
gemma is a stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid bitch.

ugh so all this time gemma has been a raging weed smoker and drinker but this time a little joint and she crashed her car...

also wtf was up with the black dude in the van?

Last edited:
j'ai hate que Clay se fasse régler son compte!! Jespère que cest Gemma qui est magané dans l'accident, elle m'a toujours tapé sur les nerfs...

sick episode, can someone tell me wtf Clay was reading about that wedding stuff? Also, do you guys think the niners are waking up or Clay hired them to attack Jax?

sick episode, can someone tell me wtf Clay was reading about that wedding stuff? Also, do you guys think the niners are waking up or Clay hired them to attack Jax?

That's all Clay ... could have hired any black man just to make it look like the niners , I truly hope the kid ain't dead or else ... Jax and his wife are gonna go ape shit ... and if that's the case Jax's wife ( can't believe I forgot her name right now ) will definitively kill Gemma.

CLay hire them for making Jax kill Pope. I'm sure that Jax will be smarth enough to not think it's Pope related.

For those who also watch Dexter, I was laughing a bit to see Nero as a pimp when he was a proc in Dexter lol

Back