Srs thread: Why do you modify family sedans?

1- big car for an every day use is alot more practical
2- i dont fit in small cars anymore
3- can have 3 passangers with ease
4- its just cool

gasp046_edited.jpg

I have owned a couple 2 doors and a couple 4 doors, the 4 doors are much more practical and spacious.. I guess im in it for the comfort! and also not having to get out of my car every time my passengers need to get out, winter is fuckn cold!

I have owned a couple 2 doors and a couple 4 doors, the 4 doors are much more practical and spacious.. I guess im in it for the comfort! and also not having to get out of my car every time my passengers need to get out, winter is fuckn cold!

i regret owning a 2 door, just because of that. My next car is definitely going to be a 4 door. Quick but sporty/compact!

@ Deaks2 : Sleeping beauty and awd = Win!
Merci.

Just gotta worry about the transmission now. If you accept a 25% drivetrain loss on MT AWD Subaru's, I am at 410 lb/ft of torque (~370 bhp), but the tranny is only rated to 400 lb/ft of torque...

:run:

Voilà pourquoi:

DSC_7864copy.jpg

That right there is a possible dream car, Seriously... Even if I was filthy fucking rich, I'd take a dope 4door spd G35/7 in a heart beat... I was following a coupe today in vaudreuil, THE SOUNNNDDDDD... OMG

Wtb G35/G37 4 door with the nicer 1 piece tail lights and 6spd murdered out!!

Back