The 2008-2009 Montreal Canadiens Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't understand how HAPPY I AM!!! I almost fell off my chair when I heard this on TSN!

What options do they (the Pens) have in coaching this offseason?

Persian, no matter what you heard on TSN, Malkin will not be traded...:)

i didnt hear it on TSN... i heard it in Math 101 and cap vs contracts

they have 14 players already signed for next year... and already hit 47M in cap.... explain to me how they will sign 8 more guys with whats left in cash and win a cup??

Pittsburgh = Tampa Bay

except tampa won the cup at least :p

teams that give up everything + sign BIG contracts to too many players just to have a chance to winning the cup shouldnt even exist

imagine if the Pens would have won the cup last year and then now would have been fcuking 10th!!!!! in the east.... its ridiculous

ill say it again
Malkin bye bye by next year

Carbo isn't getting sacked until the season's over and we haven't made the playoffs. Unfortunately the rest of the East is just as shit as us so we'll somehow make it into the playoffs even though we deserve to lose against last place teams like Colorado and if Price was in nets we would have.

Je me demande bin qu'est-ce qui va arriver comme changement dans les prochaines semaines... Faudrait faire un poll sur nos prédictions... Gainey sacre Carbo dehors? Boivin les sacre les deux dehors? Koivu échangé? Kovalev échangé? Échange de nos jeunes espoirs? Rien pantoute?

Other than Pacioretty and Lapierre, they could get rid of the whole team. Kovalev is gone after this season, I hope the Kostitsyns as well, can't wait to see who else gets shipped off.

Other than Pacioretty and Lapierre, they could get rid of the whole team. Kovalev is gone after this season, I hope the Kostitsyns as well, can't wait to see who else gets shipped off.

Andrei kostitsyn c'est pas meme notre meilleur marquer jusqu'a date....Je sais qui est pas parfait et qu'il est pas constant , mais avec un centre # 1 se gars la peut faire 40 buts par saison !

Carboneau is a shitty coach

Only Sergei of the two Kost. Bros. should go. Same for Kovalev.

Je me demande bin qu'est-ce qui va arriver comme changement dans les prochaines semaines... Faudrait faire un poll sur nos prédictions... Gainey sacre Carbo dehors? Boivin les sacre les deux dehors? Koivu échangé? Kovalev échangé? Échange de nos jeunes espoirs? Rien pantoute?

Rien pantoute=exclusion des séries.

carbo needs to be shot

and they need to trade away the entire team n rebuild. keep the wops and that greek guy, the rest of em are trash

Only Sergei of the two Kost. Bros. should go. Same for Kovalev.

Andrei kostitsyn c'est pas meme notre meilleur marquer jusqu'a date....Je sais qui est pas parfait et qu'il est pas constant , mais avec un centre # 1 se gars la peut faire 40 buts par saison !

Carboneau is a shitty coach

They have this 'above the team' attitude, they have too much power and that isn't good, they know they can leave very easily and so does that team.

Keep the kosts, trade kovalev and Koivu. They're the heavy contracts and would clear up more then enough place for a serious leader. I like the rest of the team, they're just unlucky it seems. If pleks and higgins had half the season they were supposed to, we'd be in the top 3.

don't shoot me just yet, but I'd consider negotiating a trade sending Markov do washington. They still "owe" us for the Huet trade.

Yes, trade Markov. You guys think you can trade players from a team falling a part and expect to receive gold? You have to give to receive and he's the heaviest we've got, but come making it to the playoffs, he won't make much of a difference in a team like ours.

Pronger a Montréal

Je ne sais pas si c'est vrai mais voici ce que j'ai entendu , et supposément d'une source sur, l'échange serait sur le point de ce faire:

Canadiens de montréal échangent Chris Higgins, un choix de première ronde et une considération futur contre Chris Pronger et un choix de 3e ronde au prochain repechage.

Je ne fait que relater ce que j'ai entendu alors le débat est ouvert

Personellement je pense que le canadiens ne donne pas assez dans cette échange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back