Video The AutoVu SharpX (license plate recognition camera)

Oddly enough it doesn't really bother me that cops have this technology now. My plates and license are always paid so it's not much of a concern for me. If they come out with a radar that can someone scan your speedometer at the same time as your plate and tell the cop you were speeding from a few KMs away, then I'll be worried. Let the pigs have fun with their little toy.

Oddly enough it doesn't really bother me that cops have this technology now. My plates and license are always paid so it's not much of a concern for me. If they come out with a radar that can someone scan your speedometer at the same time as your plate and tell the cop you were speeding from a few KMs away, then I'll be worried. Let the pigs have fun with their little toy.

But see that's how it starts. It's like boiling a frog. If you throw it into hot water it'll freak but if you raise the temperature bit by bit it won't notice. Same goes for this kind of technology. Now they push readers for people who don't pay plates next thing you know it'll be automatic and mobile speed cams everywhere.

sh!t.. what a scheme. Damn thing probably costs thousands; that we, the tax payers are gona' be paying for..and it's only good for one thing.. Busting more ppl. Giving more tickets.. Getting their quota quicker....right?..fkin b-s, there should have been a vote..
haha...relentless fux.

C'est la vie.. ..off topic; -1.8T swap is almost donnneee!! :D*tu* ..cant wait..better not get clipped coz' of this thing!!..:p

Oui ses belle et bien un V8 dans la s200 ses un moteur de corvette .Ses a mon chum franck cette s2000 et ses lui meme qui a fait le swap et ses du tonerre cette voiture .Ta l'oreille LOLL

Back