This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

Story is true.. the kids ran and the bomb dropped on them directly.. here's there bodies

r

If the bombs dropped on them there wouldn't be anything left to parade around.

In 50.000.000.000 years, when the only things left alive on a now carbonized Earth, falling towards the sun will be microbes, in the Middle East, the microbes will be fighting for possession of their "promised" land in the name of their "true" religion.

In reality the Procedure is as follows:

Send mass text to all palestinians phones 10 minutes in advanced, drop thousands of instructional fliers (instructing civilians where to go to avoid the strike) from the air as well, also 10 minutes in advance. 5 minutes in advanced, auto message call every phone in the vicinity with instructions how to evacuate as well as a fly over with a megaphone in especially packed areas. 1 minute warning non lethal bomb.

That is the actual procedure.

What anyone who has any real information of this conflict other than internet propaganda designed to brainwash you will know is that numerous foreign translators and israeli translators have picked up hamas broadcasts, and messages instructing everyone to ignore Israel's warning and to crowd around those areas instead. Human shields help them win the PR war.

Interesting to note that the second picture shows gaza and the west bank as palestinian land between 1947 and 1967. That right there is the clearest evidence of it's purpose to brainwash you..

Egypt occupied gaza from 1948-1967, Palestinians were not allowed to have jobs and were forced to live in tents. Jordan did the same in the west bank and would practice Mass executions that make this conflict look like a gathering at church if the Palestinians protested.

As for Palestinian land before 1946... Show me evidence of that.

Palestine was under The ottoman empire protection then [B Under the british occupation[/B]

The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain.

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine (really?), or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

725608Screenshot20140717at95517AM.png

Palestinians support Hamas because Hamas fights back and they have good reason to fight back . As far as I know , Palestinians didnt move to Palestine or Israel , they were there for generations , kinda like Italians in Italy and Chinese in china . Jews lived there as well for generations .
Now one day it's decided that the land will be called Israel and ruled by Jews , so all these Palestinians who been there for generations will be confined to gaza and the West Bank , which also keeps shrinking. Some Arabs remain in Israel itself but are second class . They of course will out loud say that life if good because god forbid they say its bad .
Now imagine i come to your house , take it over , stuff u in a corner in the basement and u have to ask permission to use the toilet , how would you feel ?

Of course Hamas reason to not accept peace talks and keep fighting , if I were in there shoes , it would be to the death

Hamas is after all a political party, they developped an armed branch for resistance, it's RESISTANCE with fuckin faulty rockets that ends in a fucking potato fields. An then you SEE the big Brother USA blacklisting it as a terrorist organsation and icing on cake they always link it as financed by Iran or linked to muslim brotherhood form egypt, to Bin laden, to all the sickness in the world why not liking it aliens ( they wil still find shitty arguments), to turn the world opinion.

Was the french resistance considered as a terrorist act against Nazi occupation ? NOPE, we have the same situation here, WAKE UP WORLD!

Hamas is after all a political party, they developped an armed branch for resistance, it's RESISTANCE with fuckin faulty rockets that ends in a fucking potato fields. An then you SEE the big Brother USA blacklisting it as a terrorist organsation and icing on cake they always link it as financed by Iran to turn the world opinion.

Was the french resistance considered as a terrorist act against Nazi occupation ? NOPE, we have the same situation here, WAKE UP WORLD!

Mais pour les Nazi cet resistance sont des terrorist.

Israël sont nos Ami et Allier (or Boss) Leur terrorist sont nos terrorist. (Terrorist ce mot me rapelle le pays fake dans le film 1984)

Le pire il avait une grosse partie la france qui etait pro nazi.
un autre partie etai dans la risitance.

Je ne croix pas qu il a des palestinien pro Israël...

Israel a encore moin amour que les allemand de la 2e.

Oh yes, the french resistance was VERY MUCH considered terrorism by the Nazis - all resistance member were shot, most of them summarily, much of them after gruelling torture, whereas Allied prisoners of war (including Frenchmen and Free French Forces) were sent to POW camps.

O REALLY?! if thats the case.. why were the 4 kids in the above photo running from a warning strike.. than a minute later their blown to pieces? I posted that AS IT happened from a live blog from a journalist.

your pulling numbers out of your ass.. every single warning roof shot is followed by a large cluster bomb a minute later..

imagine running in one min from your house? what if theirs injured or people sleeping? good luck, cuz surely u'll be blown to pieces as its happening today.

It looks to me like that was a f*ck up by the Israeli army, a tragic one that they should pay for, but as usual, you still don't know the facts neither do most of the news outlets who are all prompting corrections. There were no "BOMBS" that killed them, it was shells fired by a navy vessel, there were previous attempts from that area to leave israel and infiltrate gaza, but this is a colossal f*ck up and there is no excuse.

Just what we needed, the other side of the propaganda coin brought to you my the usual suspect... aka Mr operation humanShield.
and it's still true, watch palestinian TV, they're open about it, the UN has already accused them of it many time, they've been caught on camera and on radio coordinating how they are going to use their human shields. That is the core of their strategy.

Today the UN asked them both to stop firing for a 5 hour humanitarian window, Israel did not fire, Hamas crowded around the UN relief group and started to fire from pockets immediately around them, what do you call that?

Palestinians support Hamas because Hamas fights back and they have good reason to fight back . As far as I know , Palestinians didnt move to Palestine or Israel , they were there for generations , kinda like Italians in Italy and Chinese in china . Jews lived there as well for generations .
Now one day it's decided that the land will be called Israel and ruled by Jews , so all these Palestinians who been there for generations will be confined to gaza and the West Bank , which also keeps shrinking. Some Arabs remain in Israel itself but are second class . They of course will out loud say that life if good because god forbid they say its bad .
Now imagine i come to your house , take it over , stuff u in a corner in the basement and u have to ask permission to use the toilet , how would you feel ?

Of course Hamas reason to not accept peace talks and keep fighting , if I were in there shoes , it would be to the death

lol @ this. Hamas celebrating their election victory in 2007 by throwing their political opposition off roof tops and burning them alive, it was in international news on camera dont try to deny it. They legalized honor killing and have over 1000 MILLIONAIRES in their ranks, how do you think they made that money?? This fight makes Hamas money because they squander foreign aid into their pockets. The 600,000 Ozil donated will end up in someones pocket, this is the same way Arafat became a billionaire.

Hamas has Ignored 2 ceasefires that Israel has honored so far, putting more people at risk, I can guarantee you that not 1 gazan knew there was a ceasefire though, Hamas hides that kind of information from them so they don't look bad.

It's so clear that Israel is targeting civilians, but still there are those who try to justify this by saying that they deserve it.

Enfants tués à Gaza : le bombardement filmé par une équipe de TF1

Meanwhile in Israel, they are enjoying the show:

Israelis Watch Bombs Drop on Gaza From Front-Row Seats

Mathematically speaking, how do you come to that conclusion?

1 air strike in syria can kill up to 150 people.

over 1000 israeli air strikes have killed just under 200 people in one of the most densely packed areas in the world.

This leaves 2 options:

Option A: Israel is targetting civilians with some of the most advanced equipment in the world and is failing so miserably they should just give up now.

Or

Option B: they are demonstrating world class accuracy, caution and precaution to hit their targets with minimal collateral in one of the most densely packed regions on the planet.

So, to clarify, more than 5 bombs per casualty(each on capable of levelling a house) and you think they are targeting civilians intentionally?

Israel has existed for about 60 years, when European Jews fled Europe after the holocaust. Israel is an apartheid state (similar to South Africa), with the exception that it also occupies foreign land.

You don't know what apartheid is. The richest people in Israel are usually arabs, they're the only ones i've ever seen driving around superstars and i've met plenty. Israeli arabs have the same rights as jews and other israelis.

I'll do a basic break down for you:

- Israeli arabs and Israeli jews live in the same areas of the country

- Israeli Arabs run businesses, professional practices in all Israeli areas.

- Israeli arabs share the same beaches, buses, schools, benches, washrooms;

- Israeli arabs receive the same education, medical care and public services.

- Israeli arabs can vote, and participate in government the same way jews can, actually the leader of the supreme court for many years before he retired was a Muslim. How does that work in an Apartheid state?

Hamas is after all a political party, they developped an armed branch for resistance, it's RESISTANCE with fuckin faulty rockets that ends in a fucking potato fields. An then you SEE the big Brother USA blacklisting it as a terrorist organsation and icing on cake they always link it as financed by Iran or linked to muslim brotherhood form egypt, to Bin laden, to all the sickness in the world why not liking it aliens ( they wil still find shitty arguments), to turn the world opinion.

I cant believe your comparing them to the french resistance lol. Hamas has threatened every arab state that if they are at Peace with Israel, Hamas is at war with them. They executed ALL their political rivals, they squander all the foreign aid money into their pockets, they legalized honor killings, they encourage their kids on television to become martyrs and human shields (yes this is on tv) and they intentionally try to put civilians in harms way to help with their PR war.

Stop with your pinpoint accuracy crap. They are shelling the city from boats offshore and artillery pieces... there can hardly be any "pinpoint" accuracy there. All this in a very densely populated area. Regardless of stupid Hamas calls for martyrdom, when you target civilians and politicians, you are committing war crimes. Both need to be sanctioned and this is CLEARLY not happening, quite the contrary.

Want me to start pointing out every usage of the word "human shield" again? Your rhetoric is clearly biased and dépassé.

Edit: Fuck it, shit & Giggles incomming

EVOX09 "human shield" mention count is at 38 now on MR.com... thank you MR working search engine.

As long as our countries will not start embargoing Israel for being lenient and complaisant about colonization... this will never stop.

Stop with your pinpoint accuracy crap. They are shelling the city from boats offshore and artillery pieces... there can hardly be any "pinpoint" accuracy there. All this in a very densely populated area. Regardless of stupid Hamas calls for martyrdom, when you target civilians and politicians, you are committing war crimes. Both need to be sanctioned and this is CLEARLY not happening, quite the contrary.

Want me to start pointing out every usage of the word "human shield" again? Your rhetoric is clearly biased and dépassé.

As long as our countries will not start embargoing Israel for being lenient and complaisant about colonization... this will never stop.

Read my response to Telram, mathematically, what makes you think they are targeting civilians? 1000 + strikes and under 200 casualties..

And i'm surprised you dont think Hamas is atleast 1 part of the problem here, they are horrible for the Palestinian people conflict or no conflict. But in the end i dont think all this posting is about Palestinians and human rights, because no one seems to car about every other conflict in the region, which is much larger.

ok it wasn't a bomb.. they were shelled by the navy.

here's a clearer photo for you

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/17/w...ys-dead-by-gaza-shore.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

Yup, like i said, it's awful and the army should pay for that.

I still don't think they're targeting civilians intentionally though.

None of you seem to be upset by the fact that Hamas just used the 5 hour humanitarian window as an opportunity to crowd around UN relief workers to use them as cover while they fire more rockets during a ceasefire that Israel was honoring... why is that?

And i'm surprised you dont think Hamas is atleast 1 part of the problem here,

You are so entrenched in your propaganda lines&rhetoric that you have not even seen that I have mentioned it all the fuckin' time.

Both sides are filled with religious degenerates. We need to stop unilaterally supporting either.

You are so entrenched in your propaganda lines&rhetoric that you have not even seen that I have mentioned it all the fuckin' time.

Both sides are filled with religious degenerates. We need to stop unilaterally supporting either.

Knowledge not propaganda. I know plenty of guys on the ground there right now, even Muslim soldiers although that may surprise you.

I agree abut the religious degenerates although i think Hamas members are more interested in the foreign aid money they'll receive from this and Israel in tourism and security.

And to clarify, you said: "when you target civilians "

And i said : "mathematically, what makes you think they are targeting civilians? 1000 + strikes and under 200 casualties.."

And you didnt answer.

Last edited:
Faut sourtout arreter ca! parceque: c est de nos taxe dollars qui a acheté des paladin mobile artillery a Israel pour petter du palestinien.

Fait chier payer pour les jouet des autre. J en veux un aussi un Paladin et/ou un Merkava mk IV et/ou des Drones.
Ca coute cher ca.

Last edited:
It looks to me like that was a f*ck up by the Israeli army, a tragic one that they should pay for, but as usual, you still don't know the facts neither do most of the news outlets who are all prompting corrections. There were no "BOMBS" that killed them, it was shells fired by a navy vessel, there were previous attempts from that area to leave israel and infiltrate gaza, but this is a colossal f*ck up and there is no excuse.

and it's still true, watch palestinian TV, they're open about it, the UN has already accused them of it many time, they've been caught on camera and on radio coordinating how they are going to use their human shields. That is the core of their strategy.

Today the UN asked them both to stop firing for a 5 hour humanitarian window, Israel did not fire, Hamas crowded around the UN relief group and started to fire from pockets immediately around them, what do you call that?

lol @ this. Hamas celebrating their election victory in 2007 by throwing their political opposition off roof tops and burning them alive, it was in international news on camera dont try to deny it. They legalized honor killing and have over 1000 MILLIONAIRES in their ranks, how do you think they made that money?? This fight makes Hamas money because they squander foreign aid into their pockets. The 600,000 Ozil donated will end up in someones pocket, this is the same way Arafat became a billionaire.

Hamas has Ignored 2 ceasefires that Israel has honored so far, putting more people at risk, I can guarantee you that not 1 gazan knew there was a ceasefire though, Hamas hides that kind of information from them so they don't look bad.

Mathematically speaking, how do you come to that conclusion?

1 air strike in syria can kill up to 150 people.

over 1000 israeli air strikes have killed just under 200 people in one of the most densely packed areas in the world.

This leaves 2 options:

Option A: Israel is targetting civilians with some of the most advanced equipment in the world and is failing so miserably they should just give up now.

Or

Option B: they are demonstrating world class accuracy, caution and precaution to hit their targets with minimal collateral in one of the most densely packed regions on the planet.

So, to clarify, more than 5 bombs per casualty(each on capable of levelling a house) and you think they are targeting civilians intentionally?

You don't know what apartheid is. The richest people in Israel are usually arabs, they're the only ones i've ever seen driving around superstars and i've met plenty. Israeli arabs have the same rights as jews and other israelis.

I'll do a basic break down for you:

- Israeli arabs and Israeli jews live in the same areas of the country

- Israeli Arabs run businesses, professional practices in all Israeli areas.

- Israeli arabs share the same beaches, buses, schools, benches, washrooms;

- Israeli arabs receive the same education, medical care and public services.

- Israeli arabs can vote, and participate in government the same way jews can, actually the leader of the supreme court for many years before he retired was a Muslim. How does that work in an Apartheid state?

I cant believe your comparing them to the french resistance lol. Hamas has threatened every arab state that if they are at Peace with Israel, Hamas is at war with them. They executed ALL their political rivals, they squander all the foreign aid money into their pockets, they legalized honor killings, they encourage their kids on television to become martyrs and human shields (yes this is on tv) and they intentionally try to put civilians in harms way to help with their PR war.

What is a 600.00$ donated by Ozil, compared to UK/USA/Harper economic and military support to zionistes ? NOTHING, NADA, RIEN.
Beside that they have nuclear weapons, why zionistes never wanted to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty and at some km from there international community is shitting on Iran program?

Faut sourtout arreter ca parceque c est nos taxe dollars qui a acheté des paladin mobile artillery a Israel pour petter du palestinien.

Fait chier payer pour les jouet des autre. J en veux un aussi un Paladin et/ou un Merkava mk IV et/ou des Drones.
Ca coute cher ca.

These days a Merkava IV would be useful to navigate our potholes.

What is a 600.00$ donated by Ozil, compared to UK/USA/Harper economic and military support to zionistes ?
Beside that they have nuclear weapons, why zionistes never wanted to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty and at some km from there international community is shitting on Iran program?

You missed the point there... Foreign aid for Gaza goes into individuals pockets in Hamas, not the people.

And Iran isn't one of the cool kids, and they create nothing useful, you know like intel processors, mobile phones, voicemail, cancer treatement.. etc

Back