Top Gear Season 17 (Streaming) - *Episode 6*

The McLaren review was gay.

He says the McLaren isn't exciting because the factory is a lab and it was styled by science. I agree.

However, when he tested the Ferrari, he said it was styled by science and when they showed the factory, they compared it to a lab. Yet, he says the Ferrari is exciting.

Fail.

No, with the Ferrari is was a beautiful design that actually proved to be useful. He also was raving about the sound and constantly pulling huge drifts.

MC12 = technical marvel, faster around the track than a Bugatti Veyron SS but dull
458 = beautiful car that may not be as good but it's more fun.

Same conclusion was reached pretty much everywhere else.

Oh, and the full stream is up.

The 458 is ugly.

situation-omg.gif

A lot of the hellaflush car are butt ugly but get praised with their floppy wheels and god awful rims.... but I guess everybody is entitle to their opinion.

ferrari_458_italia_1.jpg

Sex on wheel. IMO, this will be the Ferrari our generation looks back at and marvels (unless something revolutionary like an F60 come out soon)

I don't understand.. why did they do the SAME review with the SAME cars as Fifth gear's recent episodes... disapointing

what i dont understand is how around 7,000 GBP (around 11K canadian) can get you all those great used cars.. i mean a cl600 for 6900 GBP, thats insane!!

I don't understand.. why did they do the SAME review with the SAME cars as Fifth gear's recent episodes... disapointing

Top gear is more of a car themed entertainment show, with the best that the UK has to offer. It's a show for normal people, and car guys alike

fifth gear is boring and has the worst hosts in the world. It's a show for people who don't know about top gear.

so nobody is gonna follow both shows religiously.

plus they do the reviews 3-6 months before the show airs, and everyone wants to see the latest and greatest...

Last edited:
what i dont understand is how around 7,000 GBP (around 11K canadian) can get you all those great used cars.. i mean a cl600 for 6900 GBP, thats insane!!

yeah, not good condition

I paid 10k for my 850 and it was crap

just restoring/fixing all the problems it came with cost over 20k ...so far

yeah, not good condition

I paid 10k for my 850 and it was crap

just restoring/fixing all the problems it came with cost over 20k ...so far

Wow.. That's crazy. And after all the work, it would be impossible to get your 20k back.

Back