top gear USA as SHITTY as they are get a GT2RS to test and ends up being amazing!

Am I actually the only one that really likes top gear usa? lol

I kinda like Tanner Foust. At least he has some basis to criticize cars.

Top Gear USA is pretty good for what it is and what they have to work with.

Want bad? Watch "The Car Show" on Speed with Adam Corolla.. It's absolutely atrocious

I enjoy it for what it is as well. You can't expect Jezza, Capt. Slow & the Hamster in American bodies. You still have a "historian", a "driver", and the comic relief.

I will say this. The camera work and the budget seems to have improved in Season 2. The chemistry between hosts is getting better too. I remember Top Gear UK took three seasons before it really took off. I'm giving TGUSA the same chance.

The only thing that bugs me is the recap they present each time they come back from commercial as if it was a reality TV show. It's as if they think people either have no memory of what happened 2-3 minutes ago, or, they imagine people are constantly channel surfing in the hopes of landing on a decent show.

Ya, they did good there.
The segment was very well done..Despite the fact that the race was against a viper and an old muscle car(could have picked something a bit more inline with the GT2RS)......

they are catering to the american market. imagine they used a ferrari or another car along those lines , the average joe americano would say " my 1977 camaro SS woulda blown those doors off ". to them the nova or the viper is the car

I've thought about it , especially about the F430. However the maintenance costs REALLY scare me. The older the Ferrari gets , the more it costs.

Two of my friends talked me out of it (one present ferrari owner and one use to own a ferrari but wasn't happy after a year of owning it)

Since last week I've been drooling over 997.2 , especially if I find a 1-2 year old on full warranty it would be a safe bet !

Are you happy with your 987 ?

F430 is a great car, but aside from the 'wow factor' I'd take the 997.2 Turbo anyday of the week.

After driving a 997 turbo last month... All I gotta say is I can't imagine what boost must feel like in a GT2 RS

drove one 2 days ago. It felt like sex. Can't imagine the GT2 rs! must be retarded!

Regular 911's and the S models feel so slow after driving the turbo.

j'aime bien Tanner Foust, mais doit-il toujours se sortir la langue lorsqu'il conduit? Est-ce que j'ai bien vu?

au quebec, ils auraient jamais pass un video d'un char qui roule vite en ville! ils ont meme enlevé les tasse-toi mononcle parce que ca incitait a la vitesse.

ou sinon ca serait écrit en gros tout le long "pilote profesionnel sur piste fermée" heheh

sticker price de la GT2 RS de chez Lauzon...

301440_10150784455685341_523370340_20719263_4346010_n.jpg

À ce prix là j'achète, mais ça consomme un peu trop je vais attendre la version TDI.

I don't get the hate towards top gear us, i like it.

It's not like TG UK is without fault, just look at the times the new stig is posting with lesser cars than what schumie used to test.

Back