Trying to sell a Car and this is the conversation i had with someone .. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him - hey no way ur selling the bmw m3 omg i love that car but i have no moneyor job yet but ill start soon so if a little more patient but how much is it gonna be anyway

me - What do you mean, a little more patient?..

Him - well cuz id like that car but i dont start work till well atleast a good full week till i do night school cuz im doing in the day soon on this monday coming up but first its a training 1 day then by the time i get full well dunno plus my work is gonna be far so i really need a car its in laval

me - and you want me to be patient because your getting a job soon and you want to buy the car?

Him - ya maybe i would like the car Bmw is my fav

me - Are you intrested in buying the car? or not ?

him - well ya i wouldn't of said what i said if i wasn't but like b4 i need to get that job and its soon first how long u willing to wait or when u want it sold and how much for it 34 000 oops i mean $ 34 000 ?

me - 30 000 without the Davin wheels .. Get a loan from a bank

him - cool but when u planning to sell or how fast u can wait can u as i get the job and i pay abit at a time i love bmw . i might not answer quick soon cuz im playing some games with friends so ill get back to u k
i dunno if i can get a loan if i dont have the job yet or pay u abit a time instead of them i dunno kinda hard lost or confusing well when the time is right we will think of it by when u want it sold or gone tho u dont care

me - ?

him - aw crap ok well ill c what i can do well maybe i wont be able to get it but ya um ya u do from member pius and i know ppeps we met from them that lunch was when i was 18 now ill be 21 in 2 months so im 20 now lol what u mean co-signer

him again - oh cool but what or how mnay cylinders like v6 v8 that 1 but did u c the question about hanging together btw do u have another chat thing like msn messenger or yahoo messenger ya why not for a first but for manual i need practice still or i think im ok with it how much is it with a 3 seriesfor gas or how much r they at the dealers the 3 series and the m3 in dealers like new thats used uh but first tell me all those questions about like hanging and the other ones but first maybe id like to c the car so like we hang to c it haha although in here u got pics but in real is so much better haha k cya

me - ????? Alright so ill answer your questions in Order... Cylinders.. " like V6.. V8... " Google should answer your question , call bmw and ask them they will tell you all the information you need . and stop wasting my time. im not looking for friends is that why you add'd me ? stop busting my balls , if you want to buy the ****ing car , buy it and enough with these ****ing questions. i dont care about your personal life. im not a bank , im not the mayor of information . im just trying to sell a car not looking for anything else ?>????

x2, either that hes french trying to write english, ill give him credit but if hes english and writing such gibberish, he should give up on life

on a more seriously note jeez WTF?

i say give him the car, once he stops playing games with friends, he might get a job, then he'll think of paying you a little bit at a time until he tells you that he lost the job and wont pay you anymore because he needs the money for gas and grass.

umbrella.jpg

I had a dude like that when I worked at best buy. He was trisomic or some thing like that and once a week, he'd pass by the store, make like it was the first time he was entering the store and asked me about a complete stereo kit, like a 3000$ one... At each time I asked him for what car and It was never the same...

anyway after 2-3 time I told my boss to tell him to GTFO but my boss just told me to keep awnsering his question, that one day he might buy it... I left my job 2 week after that lol

LOL des tatas.. j'en ai eu un comme ca lorsque je vendais ma GTI 2003 (en 2005).. le gars vient voir la voiture avec son père (retraiter de VW), son frère et sont grand-père (ouais, toute la famille).

Il aime le char et me dit qu'il doit voir s'il passe au crédit.. je lui dit ok, je peux ben attendre une semaine (il ne me donne pas de cash down la).

Une semaine passe et j'ai pas de nouvelle, je le rappelle pis je lui dis qu'un autre gars veut me l'acheter (c'est vrai) alors s'il la veut toujours ben qu'il me donne un cash down.

La le gars capote parce qu'il ne veut pas me donner de cash down parce qu'il ne passe pas au crédit mais il veut essayer de passé avec la signature de son père mais encore la son père est pas sur de vouloir et blah blah blah...

Anyway, le gars s'est mis a me donner de la marde parce que je ne voulais pas lui garder le char quelques semaines AU CAS OU il réussirais a avoir du financement... et tout ca sans me donner une cenne !!!

Vous pouvez savoir la suite.. j'l'ai envoyer chier LOL mais dans sa tete a lui, c'est moi le tout croche qui respecte pas sa parole !!! asti d'imbécile.. ah oui.. pis c'était un membre de MR mais j'me souviens pas de qui ...

LOL.. Sometimes People aghh . i dont know hold on let me check if he left me anthoner email, not yet ill keep you updatedddd

HE WRITES BACK !!!!!!!!!!

him - just 1 more thing curious tho why selling that car anyway u want a new 1 also didn't had to be mean or answer like that and second forget it i cant get a car now so cya

me - Ok , You REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PUT YOUR WORDS TOGETER BECAUSE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. RE-READ BEFORE YOU SEND ME ANYTHING>

1. im sorry to be rude. ( or mean ) but your really wasting my time. Its hard enough i can't understand a word your trying to say, none the less i couldnt care about your personal life . Or what your dad wants you to drive or what you can drive. your an adult please act like one when you talk to me. im not here to babysit or teach kids .
Im selling the car because i would like to get money for it.
If you can't Get a car now , why did you send me 20 msg's
really your really wierd don't send me creepy msg's thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back