URGENT: DUI Lawyer

shay

Can anyone recommend a GOOD DUI lawyer in Montreal? I've searched a lot online and didn't come up with much.

I know people have already asked on here, but the only name that keeps coming up is Ben amor, in old posts.

People also say he is very expensive. I know you get what you pay for, but its nice to avoid getting overcharged.

Anyone have any other references, or is he the best guy to go to?

Thanks in advance.

not at all, otherwise the guy would be out of business.

hes well 'connected' so pay the man his money.. he'll fix you up. Theres a reason he charges a lot.. hes paying of the people working in the courts.

Though it’s quite late to give my inputs if my cousin works in office of a very reputed Los Angeles DUI lawyer. He can also help you in DUI charges. Let me know and I will give his number to you in PM.

Last edited:
not at all, otherwise the guy would be out of business.

hes well 'connected' so pay the man his money.. he'll fix you up. Theres a reason he charges a lot.. hes paying of the people working in the courts.

May be in same town and district........but in another towns.......50-70 milles apart?

i would say 99%, highly improbable, but not impossible !!

With what happened at the Charbonneau Commission, do you really think "people working in the courts" (which can't be anyone other than judges themselves for it to have any impact) are going to risk their careers for something like that ? Come on.

Did criminel stopped existing because they where in fear of the consequences ...nop
so i stand on the 99%
and being a lawyer saying that everybody always follow the rules 100% is kinda weird

Did criminel stopped existing because they where in fear of the consequences ...nop
so i stand on the 99%
and being a lawyer saying that everybody always follow the rules 100% is kinda weird

Ton exemple est hors contexte. Les "deals" que tu vois de Saul Goodman dans Breaking Bad ne représente en rien la réalité de la Justice Pénale canadienne. Tu es définitivement naïf de croire que le système canadien est ainsi.

so i stand on the 99%

Not saying everyone follows the rules, just that what was said was ridiculous.

Ton exemple est hors contexte. Les "deals" que tu vois de Saul Goodman dans Breaking Bad ne représente en rien la réalité de la Justice Pénale canadienne. Tu es définitivement naïf de croire que le système canadien est ainsi.

Je peu pas dire j'ai jamais ecoute breaking bad
Et brust t'es pourtant pas un adepte de la pensee magique, est-ci different quant on parle du systeme ??

Je peu pas dire j'ai jamais ecoute breaking bad
Et brust t'es pourtant pas un adepte de la pensee magique, est-ci different quant on parle du systeme ??

Non et c'est pour ça que les "deals" ça ne reste que dans les télé-séries américaines...

Non et c'est pour ça que les "deals" ça ne reste que dans les télé-séries américaines...

166.gif

http://www.lapresse.ca/le-soleil/ac...dubois-sera-condamne-a-90-jours-de-prison.php

then..
http://www.journaldemontreal.com/20...is-ecope-de-3000-damende-et-un-an-sans-permis

no deal lol

Back