was searching through car of the month pages... and found this

Status
Not open for further replies.

laylow38

mai06.jpg

nice almost all around.. but is he training to become a plane pilot??

yeah, really nice suby but the wing is just too big, its almost the height of the roof! if not as high. it makes the trunk look small:run:

no wing would be best.

i'd loose the hoodscoop, get an black FMIC and get a lip spoiler. and loose the roof scoop of course. i hope it's at least functional then.

de-STIfication

Dont start with this guy hes a fkn prick.
All Hells gonna break loose when Marty and Nino come in here, esp. Marty.. o man.

we asked him to park with us at Julep hes like, no i like it better here, treating F4 like a bunch of Kids.. o man..

hes got 7 screens in his car with the ugliest fkn "Nippe bumper lights" in the world.. his cars so heavy.. hes got fkn strobbing neons under his car brp..

*fag*

no wing would be best.

i'd loose the hoodscoop, get an black FMIC and get a lip spoiler. and loose the roof scoop of course. i hope it's at least functional then.

de-STIfication

yes the roof scoop is functional.. but look at his megasized wing..

aren't roof scoops used to cool-up rear-engine cars?
if its the case, can you please tell me what its for?

cool-up the brakes you'll say?? *blah*

rally car's window of arnt not window at all, like sealed plastic or w/e it is to save weight, therefore they add the vent on top so there can be air to go into the car cab.

the guy is cool Toby ... hes the one who rented us his g/f at the SCP for 10$ ...
thats spanish girl ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back