News: We are saved: Screw petrol, 0.4$/L hydrogen gasoline FTW

All this is just pure frame. 0.4$/L is still more expensive than gasoline !

A typical hydrogen car will consume approximately 3.7 times more fuel to generate the same amount of energy. So you guys choose : paying 1.20$/L of gasoline or 1.48$/L for liquid hydrogen ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_efficiency

Please note that I'm not only talking about money here... not the advantages/disavantages of both technologies...

You are talking about the efficiency of Liquid Hydrogen which is stored at a very low temperature! This is room temperature hydrogen, which creates a bigger explosion if we take the same amount of gasoline!

The planet isn't warming up, global warming never was real. It's a part of the same imagination process that brings reason to meaningless life like yours.

We are celestial beings with a life span of a 100 years, this Earth is Billions of years old, don't flatter yourself, we have no effect.

Global warming is not a fact, it's not even a hypothesis that your green friends bring up at seminars or discussions anymore. The term now, is climate uncertainty. Even the green crowd has been partitioned a thousand fold because of the flagrant manipulation of data, it's not you, nor me that can deny that.

More so, I once was convinced like you, it's years of being around climatologists and environmental Engineers that I was convince that Climate Change was not an issue.

GMO, Depleted Uranium, PM 2.5, Radioactive waste, Water contamination now those are issues.

I'm no "celestial being", are you part of the Scientology school too?

All this is just pure frame. 0.4$/L is still more expensive than gasoline !

A typical hydrogen car will consume approximately 3.7 times more fuel to generate the same amount of energy. So you guys choose : paying 1.20$/L of gasoline or 1.48$/L for liquid hydrogen ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_efficiency

Please note that I'm not only talking about money here... not the advantages/disavantages of both technologies...

Read the link bro. It says you can go 400 to 600 miles or something like that, just like a normal car. It is not pure hydrogen

À moins qu'ils ont un nouveau procédé ca prends beaucoup d'électricité pour produire de l'hydrogène.

C'est encore pire que le gas si l'électricité monte: je peux choisir de ne pas aller loin en fin de semaine mais il est difficile pour moi de ne pas chauffer ma maison.

si jme trompe pas avec la théorie des coorde ya maniere de séparé les éléments en utilisant en fraction de l'énergie nécessaire si tu utilise seulement du courant DC, c'est une affaire de fréquence de résonance des molécule, jsuis pas phisicien alors jcomprent vraiment le phénomene dans toute sa splendeur mais jsuis sur que l'Avenir est a l'hydrogène, sa explose bcp plus que le gaz, si jme tormpe pas c qqchose comme 10X l'énergie du gaz pour le meme volume, fak c casiment a dire que tu ferai les changement d'huile a toute les fosi tu fait le pleins lol.

Selon-moi les petrolières vont produire/distribuer l'hydrogene eventuellement....

Mais il me semble qu'avec le potentiel hydro-électrique et toute l'eau qu'on a au Québec, on pourait bien être l'arabie saoudite de l'hydrogene non ?

Since the USA got lots of petrol.
I think China should protect this Hydrogen technology. I mean, there must be a country or a government strong enough to protect this technology or it will eventually be erased from the face of the earth. Im serious.

Selon-moi les petrolières vont produire/distribuer l'hydrogene eventuellement....

Mais il me semble qu'avec le potentiel hydro-électrique et toute l'eau qu'on a au Québec, on pourait bien être l'arabie saoudite de l'hydrogene non ?

C'est bien plus facile de transformer les fondations de nos terres fertiles en gruyère toxique pour le profil de quelques compagnies privées étrangères.

Merci libre économie et politiciens corrompus.

Back