West Islands gang wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does hinjew always seem to show up when there's crime in the west island? You're all over the map dude.

thuglife.jpg

Malibus_Most_Wanted_12477c.jpg

Ruffff--riiiiidaaazzz. When there are little rich jews, there is daddys money for drugs. When there is daddys money for drugs, there are people to provide it. Its thats simpo

You think rich kids go to A ma baie to buy drugs??

Ruffff--riiiiidaaazzz. When there are little rich jews, there is daddys money for drugs. When there is daddys money for drugs, there are people to provide it. Its thats simpo

ahahah thats not it AT ALL... I guarantee you none of the gang related shit is from the rich westy kids....but the immigrant ghetto parts of the west island. Its for sure been a downfall in the last few years. More and more poor immigrants moving here.

I have heard of this gang.. they call themsevles the SRK, new gang around MTL, mainly in the West. Basically they try to take over the drug market since the hells angels got busted and shit, they try to take over the west..

They stick around DDO/Kirkland/pointe claire area, and recently pierrefonds. They dont go to ile bizard for some unknown reason and they wont touch ste-anne since its run by the Irish.

They dont run the bars yet but in a few years they will probably do.

SRK stands for Spoiled Rich Kids by the way. I made up this whole thing.

No ATR runs the graffiti business. Taken in the west. Rep to whoever can guess where that is

09052009376.jpg

Reputashunz were given, as promised.

PS : Project X should be ready tomorow. you didnt answer my text.

The Ridge does not have such fancy services as cell phone reception

Shall check the inbox receptacle unit live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back