Why girls to go clubs?

c'est un coup de dé.

20 et 21 ans, cest pas ce qui est de plus fiable. Facilement influencable un coup que l'alcool embarque.

Never tell a girl, especially around her age to not do something. The fact you actually tell her to not do it makes her more inclined to go do it. Fucking bitches.

At the same time, if you don't say anything about it, she's gonna do it anyways. The way I always go about it is: Imagine you're the one in her shoes, you'd be doing what you wanna do, so why do you think it's okay to tell her not to do something

If shit's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. Just be alpha, rock the best sex you've ever given before you go, and chill out.

Sucks for you, ditch her. Anyone willing to go on vacation without you clearly doesn't care enough about you for anything long term, otherwise she would want you to go with her

^ Maybe he had shit going on and couldn't go. But at this point we can all assume she's gonna be blowing a couple dudes in europe

Shit lol...

If I tell you guys she went to Europe with school in 2007, and always wanted to go back with her best friend and never had a chance to. She was supposed to go this summer with her family but it was cancelled. Does it help?

whatever you will do and what she will do, you still probably won't be with her in 5 years.

not to be mean but couples of this age doesn't last these days.

same thing for 30yrs old

nice!..i am going to france too...when and where extacly is she going?...i'll take good care of her and let you know if anything happens...Trust your MR friend..i come in peace

Reactions: MTV
nice!..i am going to france too...when and where extacly is she going?...i'll take good care of her and let you know if anything happens...Trust your MR friend..i come in peace

I would trust you, especially with your avatar hahaha

Had this discussion with my gf. She's going to France for 1 week in October with her friend. They are 2 little girls together in another country far away, I just told her "be careful and don't go to clubs". I might sound protective and maybe shouldn't have said that but I just didn't want bad things to happen to her that's it. Well she got pissed and was like "well I'll be on vacation and we can have some fun bla bla bla i have the right to go to clubs bla bla".

I trust my girl and all and if you know her, she's really not the kind of girl that will cheat, but I'm just wondering... Let's face it, ALL guys go to clubs in attempt to pick up girls and eventually fuck them, right? But for girls, like half of them claim that they just want to have fun with their girl friends. Do you guys think its bullshit?

This doesn't sound right already. Well you have all type of girls, many of them go to club to get attention/drunk/laid having fun in the end. Yours may just want to go there to dance and have fun perhaps, who knows. Even though, you trust her. You can never trust guys there, unfortunately.

Since I just came back from France Spain and Morocco for 5 weeks, I can tell you girls on vacation are all insane whores. I actually had a bar talk with like 15 guys and we were all discussing how many girls we had met, seen or hooked up with on vacation who had bfs back home. Always the same speech first day girl is reluctant, second day she parties 3-4 days in the "what happens over there stays over there" concept happens. Sorry chief hope shes a good girl but statistically youre fucked. At least its not like my other buddy whos gf who IS a cheap hoe is in europe and hitting up barcelona and Ibiza hehe.

Reactions: MTV
There's nothing you can do anyway. You can assume all kinds of shit and get all jealous, and lose her, or you can have faith that she's a good girl and let her go. If she's going to let things happen over there, that tells you a little something about what she thinks about your relationships, and if she won't then she won't and everyone's happy. Stay cool and don't assume too much. Should've planned the vacay together :\

They go to clubs to feel like they are top shit and boost egos.

Yet another of the many reasons why women are all whores.

Back