Why would he go act like a moron THERE?

It's a terrible law. Correct me if I'm wrong but all Nazi symbolism, including the swastika (which is a symbol that originated way before the Nazi's regime) is banned in Germany. Is it really "right" to have children in Germany grow up and never learn about the full history behind it? Who are they trying to protect?

It's a terrible law. Correct me if I'm wrong but all Nazi symbolism, including the swastika (which is a symbol that originated way before the Nazi's regime) is banned in Germany. Is it really "right" to have children in Germany grow up and never learn about the full history behind it? Who are they trying to protect?

the Nazi logo is a reversed swastika, so technicly it's not a swastika, it's mirrored

In my opinion.
The fucking germans need to be constantly reminded of what they did.
Everyone that goes there should do the Nazi salute in their faces.

In my opinion.
The fucking germans need to be constantly reminded of what they did.
Everyone that goes there should do the Nazi salute in their faces.

Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

ATR, it's not forbidden because they want to forget, it's forbidden to prevent new Nazi organisations from developing. And not just in Germany but throughout pretty much the western world.

Is it really "right" to have children in Germany grow up and never learn about the full history behind it? Who are they trying to protect?

The children do learn about it, but there's a difference between presenting something in an educational/museum context and parading such symbols in public. In my opinion the latter implies endorsement of the infamous people/groups/actions associated with those symbols.

I'm pretty sure that our tourist in this story didn't mean to imply that he endorses the nazi movement. He was just making a _really_ bad joke. But it's a joke that is understandably offensive to the German people who have been trying for decades to get rid of the nazi stigmata (just look at Darkseeker's reply above). It's like going to Kahnawake and doing the stereotypical western movie "wowowowo" battle cry with the hand over your mouth. Do you think they'd enjoy that "joke"?

lol @ those who think im serious.

Wasn't very bright thing to do.
Also, point of discussion, since when does censorship ever work?

Ahahahahha...

Stupid me, I did the same in Nuremberg, standing RIGHT on the balcony where Hitler did his speaches...

At the time, I thought it was funny... It's almost 10 years back. :)

hitler was a murdering turd burglar.

BUT - he learned all his race eugenics shit from what the americans (canada too) had been doing in the early 1900's

its mainline history - winston church hill said they were not fighting germany over fascism, but rather their growing industry/economy that would dominate all of europe!

see afer WW1 the winners heaped such punative rape'tastical fines & costs onto the german people -Austerity. that they were literally left starving with no futures..

hitler comes into power And Kicked Out The Central (interest earning) foreign central bankers. they than began to print their own money based on their own national resources, the bankers will also come back & lend against them, but they always FUND BOTH SIDES this story is repeated time & time again throughout history!

I could literally post hours of docu vid on this & its actually fundimental to understanding the world around us. a good start:

-

oh and oddly i just had seen a thread about some Chritian Dior Designer getting fired for:

Go watch 6 hours worth of documentary on Nazis, their regime, why they did what they did. They were brainwashed, just like how the Americans are brainwashed today with their wars and way of life, soldiers chanting "US#1 US#1...." just as pathetic. But yeah, its a complete mind f*ck for the Germans back in the day. Those that survived decades later are either in complete denial of what the Nazi party did or can barely live with themselves.

Nazis - A warning from history, go watch that,
then come post here.

Back