WRX 2008 Vivid Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

4wd_turbo

Vehicle Description

The job is done! Project WRX III was built in 4 weeks, debuted at SEMA as the only fully built 2008 WRX, and shot for 3 magazine articles coming out early 2008. The new body style from Subaru brought alot of criticism to the aftermarket world. With speculations of the new STI to be released, we moved fast to give this WRX a complete makeover and become a STI killer. With 500 crank horsepower, the car features amazing suspension and power bits, as well as the only body kit currently available on the market. This is truly 1 of a kind!

Interested in this car? Contact sales@vividracing.com or call Dan or Rob at 480-966-3040 for more info. Price is set at $50,000.

View the complete project build here -
http://www.myvividracing.com/project-wrx-iii/

View Gallery pictures here -
http://www.myvividracing.com/gallery...ages.php?c=292

Most stock parts are available with purchase including factory wheels and tires. This car has only 600 miles on it. 500 hwy break in miles and then 100 miles of around town. Vehicle is in perfect condition inside and out. Over $25,000 in parts, labor, and R&D were put into this vehicle.

This car can be purchased with the Bride Blue Racing Bucket Seats, Takata Harness, and Racing Hart Silver/Black Wheels with Yokohama tires at an additional expense. Dont like the color of the wheels, no problem, we can have them changed for you. Just ask us!

Before sale, the vehicle will be tuned according to your environment, octane needs, and desired boost level. In addition the car will receive a full inspection, fluid change, and, alignment check. We will also provide the dyno sheet with the car showing its performance. Vehicle does have Subaru Warranty of 3yr/36,000 miles.

The customer that purchases this car will receive copies of the Magazines where this car will appear on the cover. This is a great road racing car, street setup, or show car that win each and everytime. Car is very comfortable to ride in and the exhaust system is very tame.

Here is a complete modification list of the car -

Exterior –
• Custom Front Bumper using Chargespeed
• Custom Side Skirts using Chargespeed
• JDM rear lip spoiler
• Agency Power aluminum shorty antenna
• LaminX front headlight and taillight covers
• JDM S-GT Impreza Badge

Engine –
• AFI Intake Manifold
• AP/AFI GT35R Turbo kit with Tial 60mm Wastegate
• Agency Power Manual Boost Controller
• Agency Power Fuel Rails
• Agency Power Oil Cap
• Agency Power Radiator Shroud
• Agency Power Alternator Cover
• Agency Power Crank Pulley
• Agency Power Radiator Hoses
• Oyssey Mini Battery Kit
• AFI Front Mount Intercooler and Pipe Kit
• Agency Power Titanium Tip Catback Exhaust
• Agency Power Short Throw Shifter

Suspension –
• Agency Power Rear Adjustable Control Arms
• Agency Power Rear Adjustable Sway Bar Links
• Agency Power Rear Adjustable Toe Arms
• Agency Power Front Sway Bar Links
• Cusco Zero2E Coilovers
• Cusco Front OS Strut Bar

Brakes –
• Rotora 4piston 13inch Front Big Brake Kit
• Agency Power Rear Steel Braided Brake Lines

Wheels/Tires –
• Enkei NT03 18x8 Wheels Orange
• Pirelli PZero Nero Tires 235/35/18

Electronics –
• Defi BF Series 60mm Gauges (Boost, EGT, Oil Pressure)
• Defi V2 Control Unit
• TurboXS Piggyback ECU System

1a.jpg

E5FT0101a.jpg

E5FT0103a.jpg

E5FT0112a.jpg

ap08controlarm8a.jpg

IMG_9282-sa.jpg

Smoked taillights looks MUCH MUCH better :p

The wheels are to small and to narrow, the bodykit is ugly, the stickers are ugly, the smoked tails look stupid because the middle part is still chrome, the windows need a tint to match the smoked tails and most of all, it's gay because they could of used an STi.

The wheels are to small and to narrow, the bodykit is ugly, the stickers are ugly, the smoked tails look stupid because the middle part is still chrome, the windows need a tint to match the smoked tails and most of all, it's gay because they could of used an STi.
The STi was not out yet when they began their project...

BUt yeah, I can't wait to see projects with the STi...

i love these type of car, for example. skyline gtst, gtr killer, wrx , sti killer.. like the "lower grade model" beefed up that outdoes the high end model, well done obviously they look sick!

wider rubber please! other then that, it must've been a challenge working on a brand new platform, for that they get my respect.

jaime bien la nouvelle WRX en Hatchback.....et comme ca.....oufff tres jolie jaime vraiment ca et moi blanc avec les mag orange jaime bien!!!

That's the deumbest shit i have ever heard. the wheels fit perfectly witht the wheel wells, not tucket drift style because it is a frekin track car. They couldn't use an sti because it wasn't out yet, and why would they buy an STi then change all the sti parts for their own? that's intelligent eh? the body kit is great considering it is the firs tone ever built, the stickers, well they have to put them on. Everything you said quite innaccurate, but hey it's an uneducated opinion so why do I care eh?

ahahahahahahaha Johnnay

it's so true, i've been trying to put my finger on it for months.

as for the car...generically nice.

That's the deumbest shit i have ever heard. the wheels fit perfectly witht the wheel wells, not tucket drift style because it is a frekin track car. They couldn't use an sti because it wasn't out yet, and why would they buy an STi then change all the sti parts for their own? that's intelligent eh? the body kit is great considering it is the firs tone ever built, the stickers, well they have to put them on. Everything you said quite innaccurate, but hey it's an uneducated opinion so why do I care eh?

The wheels fit all wrong. It's partly because they are to narrow, partly because the tires are to narrow, partly because there seems to be positive camber. If they don't change any of these things then they need to go to 19s or something.

The front bumper is ugly as sin, but I guess that it depends on taste. People with bad taste will like it, people will good taste won't, it's cool.

Drift cars don't tuck wheels.

I did not know the STi wasn't released when they built this lame car, but they should of waited. The STi is an all around better car, why build on a lesser car?

So in the end, they only get points for modding a car that has never been modded before. But they didn't do anything new or anything nice for that matter.

*general rant*

****, people.

yall talk abut wheels and paintjobs as if they are unchageable and are written in stone to forever look like that and nothing can ever be changed.

i can't stand when someone is like "i hate that POS because it's red". mother****er picture it in black then. you're supposed to look at these kinds of cars objectively.

and a car like this is SUPPOSED to be flashy to promot the company Rtard.

"ZOMG i don't like teh orangez rims, ewww grossss car!"

do you think the people who made the car like orange rims either? to an extent maybe, but their priority is to attract attention and look somewhat good enough to get everyone talking. they know not everyone likes flashy stuff, but they can't make a beige car with hubcaps.

ya dig?

*general rant*

****, people.

yall talk abut wheels and paintjobs as if they are unchageable and are written in stone to forever look like that and nothing can ever be changed.

i can't stand when someone is like "i hate that POS because it's red". mother****er picture it in black then. you're supposed to look at these kinds of cars objectively.

and a car like this is SUPPOSED to be flashy to promot the company Rtard.

"ZOMG i don't like teh orangez rims, ewww grossss car!"

do you think the people who made the car like orange rims either? to an extent maybe, but their priority is to attract attention and look somewhat good enough to get everyone talking. they know not everyone likes flashy stuff, but they can't make a beige car with hubcaps.

ya dig?

Have you seen American Gangster? "The flashiest person in the room is the stupidest person in the room." There are so many shop cars that aren't flashy, they are just done right.

I actually like the orange rims, they look cool, but the fitment is all wrong. They apperently have 500bhp, but they couldn't be bothered to fit some real rubber on the car. Weak. It should of been like 19x9 with a 255 all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back