Who wants a GTR Tranny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt clarkson say that the tranny and motor are mated together, only 1 can fit with 1. I don't know how that works but anyways.

Nice! The rails are all out of shape... There is about 25k Damage on that thing easy.

I wonder what the wait time is for parts? 15 days most likely. I doubt they are stocking any GTR parts except basic stuff for now in North America. Hell it took 7 days to get a table for a Versa last winter.

It took me 3 weeks to get a freaking hydraulic hose for my clutch this summer for my maxima

How are you supposed to drive a car without a clutch for three weeks :dunno:

^^Is that a Nissan thing? I've never heard of such wait times.

Nissan Canada does not deal with Nissan USA, they only deal with Nissan Japan. So when you want a rare part that is not available here (most parts), they order it from Japan and it takes a few weeks.

They have all the parts in the States and can do overnight shipping, just call a dealer in Vermont or NY and then go pick it up there. It'll cost you less and you can get any part in like 24-48 hours instead of 3-4 weeks.

Let's star a new GTR bashing thing:

It's evident, after viewing the pictures that the GTR doesn't have enough braking power.

Tant qu'a y être.

Why does every 48hr someone post a picture of a crash GTR in the purpose of making jokes about the tranny loll its like ok we all know and got it a while ago get over it jeeeeez......

They have all the parts in the States and can do overnight shipping, just call a dealer in Vermont or NY and then go pick it up there. It'll cost you less and you can get any part in like 24-48 hours instead of 3-4 weeks.

That's definitely what I'd do. Beats the crap out of waiting.

didnt clarkson say that the tranny and motor are mated together, only 1 can fit with 1. I don't know how that works but anyways.

The transmission actually at the back of the car, so I call bullshit on that claim, specially if JC made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back