Article: 599 GTO 18th birthday Gift!

I would like to know who the father is (or family name) because you just don't walk into a Ferrari dealership and order a 599 GTO. You need to be connected with Ferrari as the cars are limited and all sold.

I would like to know who the father is (or family name) because you just don't walk into a Ferrari dealership and order a 599 GTO. You need to be connected with Ferrari as the cars are limited and all sold.

Uhhh did you see the pics of the house/garage? He has like 25 exotics, I doubt he had a problem getting a GTO.

Uhhh did you see the pics of the house/garage? He has like 25 exotics, I doubt he had a problem getting a GTO.

No, did not look at the pics. In the days of the F40/F50/Enzo you just didn't walk into the dealership and pick one up. You had to be an owner of Ferrari's just to get on the list of potential customers. Basically, Ferrari selected who was getting the car irrespective of your wealth. That is why a grey market exists for such exclusive models.

Maybe things are different today with the 599 GTO. I doubt it however since all cars were probably sold before they even were shown to the general public.

omg i thought i am happy to get a 2011 GTI for my birthday but what.... GTO... i am jealous... :run:

A 2011 GTI is still a pretty nice birthday gift.
I wouldn't even expect anything 1/10th the financial value as a present.
But for sure a GTO at 18/an r8 at 15, that's just a whole other level...

No, he ordered the car just like everyone else. He has a family friend at the Beverly Hills Ferrari dealership

thats all bullshit.

everything has a price.

That's kind of a legend, except really really special limited editions. You have to wait 1-2-3 years, true, but in the end you will get one...
If you have the connections...you will get it sooner...

Puffy's son named "DJ", just turned 18 and lives in Beverly Hills. Thats my guess, Damon Dash's or Easy-E's Son. Definitely someone in the entertainment industry, cars are too balled out to be a businessman's.

Why not? If you are succesful and are able to afford the finer things in life for your children why wouldn't you? If they appreciate everything you give them; I don't see anything wrong with that.

Completely Agree.

Paisan, the rich people of LA are the businessmen of the entertainment industry

You know what I meant malaka. Its someone in the entertainment industry, not some Banker...

Puffy's son named "DJ", just turned 18 and lives in Beverly Hills. Thats my guess, Damon Dash's or Easy-E's Son. Definitely someone in the entertainment industry, cars are too balled out to be a businessman's.

Diddy's son turned 16 and got a maybach.

Why not? If you are succesful and are able to afford the finer things in life for your children why wouldn't you? If they appreciate everything you give them; I don't see anything wrong with that.

Because spoiled kids act spoiled and I don't want my kid to grow up a spoiled little douche. They never understand the concept of money and end up failures.

Spoiling a kid and buying him what he needs are not the same thing.

He will get whatever he needs and it'll be nice stuff, but if he wants anything more, he will have to work for it, just like I did.

I will, however, spoil him/her with love/attention! That'll always free of charge for my kids. :bigup:

Because spoiled kids act spoiled and I don't want my kid to grow up a spoiled little douche. They never understand the concept of money and end up failures.

Spoiling a kid and buying him what he needs are not the same thing.

He will get whatever he needs and it'll be nice stuff, but if he wants anything more, he will have to work for it, just like I did.

I will, however, spoil him/her with love/attention! That'll always free of charge for my kids. :bigup:

middle-class spoiled kids are the worse...

Rich kids don't act like the world owe them something, they already have everything and don't need to pressure anything to have it.

He seems to be pretty proud about his belongings and judging by the thread he doesn't look like he's peacocking. Anyways it's still the internet who knows how he is in RL.

And I feel outrageous jealousy about this dude's garage. SERIOUSLY WTF!?!|?!?1?!"?!

RageStick.png

Back