Article: 599 GTO 18th birthday Gift!

i wouldnt want such car at that age for the simple fact that i would look like a total spoiled douche... driving my dad's 600k cars on the week-ends FUCK YEAH !!! but i won't drive such car to college ! dad pls give me an sti or a basic audi/beamer

i wouldnt want such car at that age for the simple fact that i would look like a total spoiled douche... driving my dad's 600k cars on the week-ends FUCK YEAH !!! but i won't drive such car to college ! dad pls give me an sti or a basic audi/beamer

He must be going to a school where im sure he's the average joe.

2 years driving experience + 600+ hp = dads gonna be feeling pretty bad when he realizes how genius this move was.

I grew up with kids like this. They are all retards without fail. They don't understand money. They don't know how to save. They don't work for shit.

I know most of you wish someone would give you shit like this, but trust me, you're better off without it.

Sa me rapelle un forum de BMW ou un jeune de 18 ans avait reçu une BMW M5 de ses parents et demandait comment la modifier pour la rendre encore plus rapide, augmenter la vitesse de shifting etc... Le monde lui disait que sont char roulait assez vite et à l'age qu'il avait, il allait se tuer s'il ne fesait pas attention et quelques semaine plus tard ....

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e6...n/111545-airstrip-crash-florida-5-killed.html

Triste mais ont s'entend que les parents on leur part de responsabilité... Tant qu'a moi avant 3-4 ans d'expérience et beaucoup de route, t'achete pas un char comme ça, c'est insensé.

omg i thought i am happy to get a 2011 GTI for my birthday but what.... GTO... i am jealous... :run:

Stfu and enjoy your brand new GTI. Most people buy their own cars and you're complaining cause some rich boy got a Ferrari for his birthday.

logik, the only person in here who will end up being a good parent!

the rest of you are going to be pulling your hair out in 20-25 years because of your douchebag kids.

Back