Why would he go act like a moron THERE?

lord_galathon

Of all places to go do that, I'm glad he got arrested.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2011/02/27/17427021.html

A 30-year-old Quebec tourist was arrested Saturday in Berlin for doing a Nazi salute in front of Germany’s parliament, reports the Berliner Morgenpost.

German police caught the tourist’s friend taking a picture of him doing the Hitler salute, an illegal act in the country, at the Budenstag.

The man was brought in for questioning by police, and his camera’s memory card was seized.

An investigation has been launched for a use of an unconstitutional symbol, the newspaper reported.

In Germany they are very sensitive to such nonsense.

hahah, whadda stupid fuck!

I was at Madame Tussaud's in London once and saw a guy do the nazi salute next to hitler's wax figure. Nobody arrested him, but many people were looking at him like "omg!!"
It was clear that the guy was just goofin' around though, he didn't look like a skinhead or whatever.

hahah, whadda stupid fuck!

I was at Madame Tussaud's in London once and saw a guy do the nazi salute next to hitler's wax figure. Nobody arrested him, but many people were looking at him like "omg!!"
It was clear that the guy was just goofin' around though, he didn't look like a skinhead or whatever.

loll wtf? ppl are offended by a nazi salute but not by hitler himself??

Aucun espèce de rapport. La deuxième guerre mondiale est terminée depuis bien longtemps et personne ayant un minimum de connaissance en histoire ne veut se rappeler les mauvais souvenirs de cette guerre. On parle pas d'une mauvais blague ici.

Ya des limites quand même. Si tu veux vraiment savoir si la liberté d'expression existe encore en 2011, cries BOMBE haut et fort à bord d'un vol commercial. Tu vas voir où ta liberté d'expression va te mener lol.

bof, tsé le prince Harry c'est quand meme déguisé en Nazi pour l'halloween :D on s'entend que c'est un membre de la famille royale hehe

hahah j'ai vu ca écrit a LCN lautre jour, moi pis un dmes chums on est parti a rire, j'pouvais trop m'imaginer les quebecois trop saoul qui se mette a faire les cave a berlin, c'est déplacé mais c'est drole. :D

Back