Article: Annonce de l'église catholique à l'entrée du Pont Champlain.

Vraiment très bien placé comme pub, j'adore !!!

Quebec = hypocrites, if its catholic JUST LOOK AWAY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, if it was a Jewish or Muslim advertisement everyone would be flipping their shit

A partir d'aujourd'hui je pris le bon Dieu pour que tu passes le plus souvent possible sur ce pont ou encore mieux en dessous avec ton toit baissé, ca rendrait un grand service a notre société ! Des ptits egocentriques comme toi ca donne pas un grand plus a notre société, té tellement pathétique !!! Que tu aime ou pas, l'héritage du Canada au complet , incluant le Québec est catholique !!

God doesn't exist. You mad?
Religion is flawed and doesn't make any sense. You very mad?
You're weak and have nothing better to believe in. Yeah you mad now.

God doesn't exist. You mad?
Religion is flawed and doesn't make any sense. You very mad?
You're weak and have nothing better to believe in. Yeah you mad now.

what about shutting the f up ? No one is mad here, You are and you need to post and try to be the winner of every debate because this is all you have in your shitty life beside your gay stock s2k that no ones cares about either.who the F are you to tell if god exist or not lol ? Imo he has more proof of existance then you do, and has more fans

what about shutting the f up ? No one is mad here, You are and you need to post and try to be the winner of every debate because this is all you have in your shitty life beside your gay stock s2k that no ones cares about either.who the F are you to tell if god exist or not lol ? Imo he has more proof of existance then you do, and has more fans

He's a baller, he could affort a 7 grant car, so we should all shut our mouth and listen him, because god exist, he's god

I have more reps and more posts, that proves I exist more than he does. Come at me God, come at me.

^

ernie-bert.jpg

If we are created in God's image then God has all the posts of all users combined. Ha ha, you just insulted God.

Ev est mad parce qu'il se rend compte que tout le monde crois en qqc mais pas lui.

Donc pour revenir au sujet du thread je trouve que le timing est exellent. Et le fait qu'un groupe religieux s'implique dans un debat publique prouve seulement que la situation est totalement ridicule et qu'elle touche tout le monde. Sauf EV apparemment.

RIP FG2, its with God now apparently. God took my car, not me, right? I crashed because God wanted it.

Glad they put that billboard. I don't pray enough as it is, so that's a nice, friendly reminder. :)

I do, he made me crash the Civic to get an S2k and then MR would hate alllll kindsss and it would make the site interesting. Thanks God. *tu*

Back