Why girls to go clubs?

mig0s

Had this discussion with my gf. She's going to France for 1 week in October with her friend. They are 2 little girls together in another country far away, I just told her "be careful and don't go to clubs". I might sound protective and maybe shouldn't have said that but I just didn't want bad things to happen to her that's it. Well she got pissed and was like "well I'll be on vacation and we can have some fun bla bla bla i have the right to go to clubs bla bla".

I trust my girl and all and if you know her, she's really not the kind of girl that will cheat, but I'm just wondering... Let's face it, ALL guys go to clubs in attempt to pick up girls and eventually fuck them, right? But for girls, like half of them claim that they just want to have fun with their girl friends. Do you guys think its bullshit?

bs.
girls go there to get attention.
if ur gf go to club, she'll most likely flirt with guys, and knowing "wtv happens overethere will stay overthere" she will loose herself up. when someone pays that much to go "have fun", usually that person will try to get max out of it.

i say show her the movie "taken" and meanwhile she's away, you go have your own fun so you feel better later when shit gets real

Reactions: MTV
Bah yes and no. Initially yeah they do go out just to have fun, but what happens in the moment could go the other way...
Even if you think you know your girl, it's almost impossible to certainly say she will never stride away from the leash once abroad.
My suggestion to you is simply chill out, wish her luck on her trip, tell her to have fun and whatever happens happens.
Nothing you can do more than that, and if you try to be more imposing, it'll just ruin things even more trust me.
That and enjoy the week off and go out with your buddy's. Peace.

Bah yes and no. Initially yeah they do go out just to have fun, but what happens in the moment could go the other way...
Even if you think you know your girl, it's almost impossible to certainly say she will never stride away from the leash once abroad.
My suggestion to you is simply chill out, wish her luck on her trip, tell her to have fun and whatever happens happens.
Nothing you can do more than that, and if you try to be more imposing, it'll just ruin things even more trust me.

this ! /thread

You can trust you gf as much as you want but let me tell you that when your drunk in a club without your bf/gf far away with a bunch of chick/douche drunk around you.. things can happen, you dont really think you just do it. I dont care if my gf goes to club but she better not come back drunk.

THIS!!! /thread.

You can trust you gf as much as you want but let me tell you that when your drunk in a club without your bf/gf far away with a bunch of chick/douche drunk around you.. things can happen, you dont really think you just do it. I dont care if my gf goes to club but she better not come back drunk.
this is a lot of truth, they want to go and drink, party with friends, and every douche bag in there is watching her like a hawk and they only want one thing, once shes drunk she loves the attention and guys make moves on her left right and center if you saw what went down with out her knowing you would probably be pissed even if she doesn't full out cheat on you, girls with bf should go clubbing without there bf but try and tell that to them

you are just a jealous psycho
LOL

Jealous of what? lmao what an idiot you are.

She is 20 years old, she'll be with her friend who is 21. It's not I don't trust her I just told her to be careful.

Thanks man, that's what I'm gonna do. I never meant to be imposing, I just want her to be careful. It's not all about cheating neither, I don't want her to be raped or beat up lol

Thanks man, that's what I'm gonna do. I never meant to be imposing, I just want her to be careful. It's not all about cheating neither, I don't want her to be raped or beat up lol

then def watch the movie Taken with her before she goes and tell her it's based on true stories. she won't talk to anyone with a penis over there!

then def watch the movie Taken with her before she goes and tell her it's based on true stories. she won't talk to anyone with a penis over there!

We saw this movie together when it came out lol :p maybe i'll remind her about it haha

well said , nothing more to add

Think about it that way : theres a guy "in this other country far away" that is planning to club on that day and his plan is to fuck a chick lol.

Think about it that way : theres a guy "in this other country far away" that is planning to club on that day and his plan is to fuck a chick lol.

yup thats true , but since u cant do anything about it let it be

Bah, j'étais comme toi au début quand ma blonde est partie étudier à sherbrooke, sortir dans les club avec ses amies, partys d'universite quon connait tous ce qui se passe etc... ca fait 2 ans maintenant et je mis suis habitué... Jsuis moins "craintif" qu'avant.

1-The more you are jealous around her the more she will be tempted to cheat on you with another guy just to prove to you that no one can control her and tell her what she can-can't do;

2-Girls to to clubs amongst girlfriends to get attention, show off that nice new dress, laugh, enjoy the music, dance and just flat have fun with their friends. That's their ''initial'' intention. However, once the party is a rocking around 3:00AM somewhere in Europe and she's been dancing with a guy for the last 2-3 hours, anything can happen.

3-You can't control what's going to happen. Either you don't think about it and realize that you are young and not a married 40 year old couple with kids, or you stress for no reason. She's not going to tell you if something happens and it's better that you don't know.

4-If you can't ''handle it'' then maybe you should break up with her because you're not ready to have a girlfriend.

Back